Part 18

Your POV:
As we were done with the song. Everyone applaud and cheered our names. Mira and I went down to party too. There was another drinking competition in the bar that was inside the resort. As I walked through the beach, to the bar, I was passed by two persons that I didn't knew, then they held my arms. I was struggling to get out "Hey who are you" I asked "Don't you know your own family?" She asked "Alexis?" I asked "Great, you remembered your little sister"Alexis said " A-and who's this?" I asked "He's your little brother sis" Alexis said "Alex?" I asked "The one and only'?" He replied "What are you doing here?" I asked "Were here to bring you back home" Alex said "Orders from Auntie Cassie" Alexis said "AUNTIE CASSIE?! THE SOUL COLLECTOR?!" I asked in shocked "Yup" they both said in unison " Im not going back,even if I have to die here, I won't go home to the worst family" I said "OK, so were just gonna beat you up then were gonna bring you back home" Alex said "Bring it on" I said and I summoned my demon princess armor .

 I was struggling to get out "Hey who are you" I asked "Don't you know your own family?" She asked "Alexis?" I asked "Great, you remembered your little sister"Alexis said " A-and who's this?" I asked "He's your little brother sis" Alexis said "Ale...

" Fire Demon : Roar " I said and flames were going outta my mouth they doged it. They punched me in the stomach so hard that it made me where the main party was. Everyone saw me, in shock "Y/N, are you alright?" Juvia asked "Yeah I'm fine, don't worry about me. Just continue your party" I said as I falsely smiled "Y/N, your crying BLOOD!" Gray said "Don't worry its a side affect" I said "Gahh!!" I screamed I didn't see them attack me "Y/N!!" Natsu screamed and he looked in the direction where they attacked. "Water Demon : Slicer!" I said and they got hit "Ice Demon : Freeze" I said and they froze. Everyone started running up to me. But Gray was first to reach me "What happened? Who were they? What do they want?" Gray asked " I was on my way to join the drinking competition and they caught me off guard. They're my siblings,but they're on my fathers side and I was on my mothers side, they want me to come back to the demon realm because Aunt Cassie told them to do so" I answered "Who is this Aunt Cassie?" Erza asked "Aunt Cassie is one of Zerfs strongest spells. She holds all the souls they killed. Including Grays parents" I said. I tried to stand up, but my stomach hurts so badly so I fell on my knees. I summoned my sword and I tried to stand up, which I did so I kept my sword and I tried to walk towards my siblings, with one hand on my stomach because it hurts so much."Gray. Get. The. Hell. Out. Of. My. Way" I said looking up at me. He took my hand off my stomach and he punched it hard, harder than what my siblings did.

Grays POV:
Y/N fell to the ground. She sounds fierce when she acts strong. "Gray, what the hell did you do that for?" Natsu asked "I don't want Y/N to suffer more so I passed her out" I said "Natsu bring her up to her room and Wendy, heal Y/N" I said "But-" Natsu said "JUST DO IT BONE HEAD!" I said and they did it without saying a word. The ice that held the two captive melted. We hit them with everything we've got and they weren't hit "Where is Sis?" She asked "We won't tell you!" Erza said "Sis, I smell her" the boy said." Go get her brother" she said and he teleported to her "Good thing Natsu and Wendy are there" I whispered under my breath "What was that Gray?" As I looked around I saw Natsu and Wendy "Natsu, you should stay with Y/N!" I shouted "Well thanks you guys. You even passed her out" the girl said. We all attacked them at once trying not to hurt Y/N. The two were scratched though and Y/N was in front of them. We ran up to Y/N but there was an enchantment placed around them. "Ugh... Pathetic humans... Just like Y/N" The boy said and they left with no trace