Part 61

Your POV:

When we got down, I felt a tremble below our feet, and I bet that everyone else felt it too. Then something huge popped out if the ground. Then I saw its the Oracion Seis. "Well... Isn't this a very happy place for a birthday" Angel said, then I walked in front of everyone. "What do you want?!" I yelled then I felt the pain in my stomach, and Gray ran up to me and held my stomach "Chill Y/N, you don't wanna kill our daughter do ya?" He asked then Oracion Seis had a surprise face. "Tsk, tsk, tsk. Juvia wouldn't  like this" Cobra said then they gave way to a very mad Juvia "I'm going to kill you all, starting with you Y/N" Juvia said pointing to me "Oh god! Here we go again. And good job.... You improved how you speak" I teased, then the Oracion Seis attack my friends and Juvia attacked me, but it was just a breeze. But my friends and family are having a hard time, Hours and hours we fought, and it got harder and harder by the minute. And they finally fell to their knees, I then decided.... I put a dome around all around my hurt friends and family. "Y/N, don't do this!" I hear Natsu yell "Y/N, we can fight them together!" Erza said "I can't bare seeing you like this!" I yelled crying, then I wiped off my tears. " I summon all the demons in the underworld. To help me beat Oracion Seis " I said, while I raised my hand. I raised my hand to aim for Juvia and the Oracion Seis, and I now whispered the spell. Then a purple, red and black light surrounded me and they formed into demons then they attacked the Oracion Seis before Cobra died, he threw something very sharp at me, and it hit directly in my Stomach which went through my body, then he died. The sharp weapon was made of poison, it hurt really badly, but I kept on going until everyone in Oracion Seis died. Then I fell to the ground, I had no magic energy left, and I am severely injured. The dome surrounding my friends and family was gone.I took off the weapon out of my stomach, then I fell to the ground, I saw them running towards me, Gray was the first to reach me. He iced my wound, "Gray..." I whispered "Sh... Save your strength Y/N" Gray said I held his face and I stroked his chin."I .... will..... miss...  you..."  I said then I saw gold dusts fly up the sky. I saw Gray and everyone else cried, then Christine came up yo me, then kneeled. "Mommy... Stay strong" she said "Don't worry....baby.... Mommy will be.... With your great.... Grandmother..." I said then the golden  particles flew up to the sky, Gray put his soft and icy lips onto mine, then he stopped, "Goodbye.... Everyone..." I said then I finally fade away, I could still hear their wales of sadness....

No ones POV:

After Y/N faded away with the stars, there was a whole hopeless energy around the amusement park. Then something was slowly lowered from the sky, it was  in a small form with golden dust particles around it. Then the small form went to Gray and he carried it. A burst of bright light partly filled the night, then two girls walked down from the bright light to us. One of the girls looked like Y/N, and it is! Y/N has shirt hair,a grand white dress, white angel wings, a crown, the necklace that Gray got her, and the ring that Gray put on Y/N earlier.

 One of the girls looked like Y/N, and it is! Y/N has shirt hair,a grand white dress, white angel wings, a crown, the necklace that Gray got her, and the ring that Gray put on Y/N earlier

They got to the ground, they looked like pure angels. "Hello there everyone!" Y/N said "Y/N I thought you were dead!" Happy said "Yes, I am dead, I'm just here to spend my last minutes here in earth" Y/N said "Y/N, who's that Lady over there" Wendy asked "She's my grandmother Kayla" Y/N introduced "Hi" Kayla greeted, she has beautiful white hair, beautiful dress and wings

 "Hello there everyone!" Y/N said "Y/N I thought you were dead!" Happy said "Yes, I am dead, I'm just here to spend my last minutes here in earth" Y/N said "Y/N, who's that Lady over there" Wendy asked "She's my grandmother Kayla" Y/N introduced "...

"Hi" "hello" they all greeted "Gray, take care of our baby girl for me" Y/N requested "Y/N, are you going to leave me?" Gray asked "No, I'll be here with you, but I'll be a constellation."
Y/N said "Mommy, when will you cone back?" Christine asked "Mommy will try to come back" Y/N said "Alright
Y/N, its time to go" Grandmother Kayla said "Alright" Y/N said "I love you all" Y/N said then she flapped her wings then followed her grandmother Kayla to the bright light, when they got there, the bright light was gone and there was a very visible constellation of Y/N in a warrior kind of pose and outfit

" Y/N said "Mommy, when will you cone back?" Christine asked "Mommy will try to come back" Y/N said "Alright Y/N, its time to go" Grandmother Kayla said "Alright" Y/N said "I love you all" Y/N said then she flapped her wings then followed her gran...

(P.S. that's the constellation) "Look! Up there!" Rogue yelled and pointed out to the sky. Everyone looked up where Rogue was pointing at. Then Y/N' constellation put a smile and winked.