Chapter 29: King Of Asgard

"There," Sigyn secured the metal patch over Thor's eye, once she cleaned the wound. "Done."

"Thank you." he nodded thankfully. She stepped back and allowed him to stand to examine it in the mirror. He resembled his father greatly now. Sigyn couldn't help but fiddle with her finger's, she was still worried.

Noticing Thor said, "Loki will be alright."

"He isn't back."

"Probably is," he reassured. "He just hasn't found you yet."

"I hope you're right." Sigyn said softly, "I might go see if anyone needs aid." and with that said she left the room. She trailed nervously down the corridor, the soft humming of the ship was no help. It reminded her of how isolated they were in space.

Something didn't seem right, she felt. She slowly came to a stop, her heart pounding in her chest.

"My love?" Loki's voice called.

Sigyn hesitated for a moment. She finally spun on her heel and there stood Loki a few feet away. "Loki?"

He sported a soft smile, "I'm sorry you worried."

In an instance, Sigyn threw her arms around his neck, holding him tightly. Afraid of losing him again. Loki melted into her touch, his strong arm wrapped around her tiny frame, he buried his face in her hair. Taking in a deep breath of her scent.

"I'm glad you're okay." she whispered against his neck.

Loki pulled back slightly, his hand cupping her warm cheek gently. "I would never leave you. Even if it meant I had to give my beating heart for you, I would. And even if it meant travelling to the four corners of the universe, I would."

Sigyn smiled into his palm, "I love you."

"As I love you."

They leaned into each other, planting a single kiss on each others lip's. Sigyn played with the lock of hair that sat on Loki's shoulder and said,

"You might want to let your brother know you're still alive."

"Hm." he hummed biting his lip.

"Loki, this is the chance you both have to make amends." she said softly. "Be brother's again."

"If it's what you wish."

"It's what you wish." she corrected. "As does Thor. Go to him."

Thor sighed again, picking up his cup. He looked in the mirror again and touched the edges of his new eye patch. In the mirror behind him, Loki and Sigyn's reflection's appeared.

"It suits you." Loki greeted.

"Maybe you're not so bad after all, brother." Thor greeting picking up the bottle lid.

"Maybe not." Loki smiled.

"Thank you." Thor said reluctantly. "If you were here, I might even give you a hug." Thor threw the bottle lid at Loki, who effortlessly caught it in his hand.

"I'm here."

Thor couldn't help the smile on his face, he approached his brother and threw his arms around him

Thor couldn't help the smile on his face, he approached his brother and threw his arms around him. Sigyn stepped back, admiring the view of the two brother's hugging closely.

The two brother's pulled back from the long and deprived hug they needed from each other. Thor patted Loki's shoulder lightly. Both we're brother's again.

"If Frigga were here, she'd be proud." Sigyn announced. Thor and Loki both smiled at the thought.

"But, the people await their new King."

Thor's smile dropped at the realisation. He took in a breath and nodded, mentally readying himself.

"Alright."

~~~*~~~

As Thor walked into the crowded hall of the ship, a path was carved for him. The people bowed with respect as their new King passed by.

"Your throne." Brunnhilde announced.

Thor stepped up to the chair that sat in front of the large window and took his rightful place as King of Asgard. Atop the stairs stood Hulk, Sigyn, Brunnhilde, Heimdall, Korg and Miek.

Loki hesitantly stepped out, he bravely passed Hulk who glared down as he passed to Sigyn's side.

Sigyn happily greeted him, reaching out her hand for him to take as he pulled him close to her side. Also taking their rightful place and prince and princess of Asgard, heir to the throne.

"So, King of Asgard." Heimdall addressed. Thor looked over his shoulder at his people and gave a small wave.

"Where to?"

"I'm not sure?" Thor turned to his companions. "Any suggestions? Miek, where are you from?"

"Oh, Miek's dead." Korg announced. It made a few eyebrows raise. "Yeah, no, I accidentally stomped on him on the bridge. I've just felt so guilty, I've been carrying him around all day."

Miek then rose in Korg's arm, "Oh, Miek. You're alive! He's alive, guys! What was you're question again, bro?"

"Earth it is."  

============================

The bro hug we were all deprived of!!!!! *SCREECHES*

.... you're welcome.

So, as you might know

So, as you might know. We were nearing INFINITY WAR!!! Which I  am also excited and sad about. We all are. :(((

(I still haven't recovered and were all here for one reason, to read fanfic and deny the fact that it even happened.)

The next few chapters WILL get very intense, it brought me to tears just writing it. 

Warning for the future. Things may vary and change when Avengers 4 is finally released, it all depends on how things play out. 

With that said, thank you all for the love and to the ones who enjoyed these series .Please vote and leave a comment!!

Prepare yourselves...