Chapter 16: We Didn't Get A Chair

Days later, Loki and Sigyn sat surrounded by the people of Sakaar at some sort of party that was being held. Sigyn sat shoulder to shoulder with Loki, both drinks in their hands while Loki did all the talking to entertain the people.

"And in that moment," Loki said, "I let go."

Loki laughed and the surrounding people also laughed, but not Sigyn. She felt so out of place here, she just wanted to get off this planet.

"Loki!?"

Sigyn heard a faint voice call. She furrowed her eyebrows, looking around for the source of the voice calling. Her eyes landed on Thor.

"Loki!" he called louder. "Sigyn!"

Sigyn patted Loki's arm catching his attention, "Uh..."

"Hmm?" Loki looked to his wife curiously, she pointed in the other direction and he followed her gaze, he see's Thor confined to a chair. Sigyn felt rejoiced to see his was alive, and not at all surprised to see him on this planet.

"Over here!" Thor nodded his head in his direction, motioning for the two. Loki's face fell upon seeing his brother, he shot straight up from his seat, his hand pulling up Sigyn's. He was stupid enough to leave her alone with these people. She would either kill them all, or things would get very awkward.

"Over here!" Thor growled. "Loki!"

Loki marched towards his brother with his wife in tow, shushing him, "SHHH! Shh!"

"What?" Thor whispered.

"You're alive?" Loki whispered.

"Yes, of course I'm alive."

"What are you doing here?"

"What— what'd you mean?" Thor asked confused. Sigyn shook her head, that was the most stupidest thing Loki had said all day.

"I'm stuck in this stupid chair, where's your chair?"

"We didn't get a chair."

"We'll get me out of this one."

"I can't."

"Get me out!" Thor whisper yelled.

"I can't" Loki retorted.

"W-what?" Thor shook his head confused and upset.

"We've made friends with this man called the Grandmaster." Loki explained.

"You made friends with the Grandmaster." Sigyn scolded.

"I've gained his favour, Bifrost threw us out weeks ago."

"Weeks ago?" Thor repeated. "I just got here."

"Why are we whispering?" another voice joined, Thor yelled with surprise. Loki stumbled back from Thor. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world I'd be like, millions of years old, but here on Sakaar..." the Grandmaster trailed off. He fluttered his eyes looking at Loki and Sigyn.

Loki looked from the Grandmaster to Thor at a loss for words. Sigyn's eyes trailed around the room, finding anything else more interesting than this conversation. Thor just looked between the three highly confused.

"In any case." The Grandmaster says, "You know this, uh, you call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder." Thor corrected, with an airy chuckle, "Tell him."

Loki chuckled, "I've never met this man in my life."

"They're brothers!" Sigyn announced growing tired of his games.

"Adopted." Loki smiled widely, gesturing to himself.

"Is your brother any kind of a fighter?" the Grandmaster asked.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you—"

"Aw, look at that, he's trying to threaten me." The Grandmaster cooed. "Hey, Sparkles, whats the deal, you wanna get back to, uh, Ass-place, Asberg—"

"Asgard!" Thor growled.

"Any contender who defeats my champion, their freedom, they shall win."

"Fine! Then point me in the direction of whoever arse I have to kick!"

"Thats what I like to call 'Tender'!" The Grandmaster picked up a long remote stick and said, "The direction would be this way, Lord."

The chair began to move, Thor let out a cry for help. "Ah, Loki! Sig!"

Loki and Sigyn watched helplessly as The Grandmaster walked off with Thor. Sigyn let out a breath, "He's insane."

"Hm." Loki hummed in agreement. "I think we should take this time to do some exploring."

"Good idea."