Chapter 25: Evacuate The Planet

Sigyn couldn't help the smile on her face she took control of the ship again. The ship flew upwards towards their home planet, up the waterfalls and levelled out with the bridge. 

The ship took off again towards the palace.

"I'd never thought I'd be back here." Valkyrie commented upon seeing her home once again. Bruce and Thor stood up from their seats, Bruce's mouth was agar seeing the massive golden palace and city of Asgard, only issue was, the city was on fire and smoke rose into the skies.

"Welcome back." Sigyn replied to which Valkyrie chuckled lightly.

"I'd thought it be a lot nicer." Bruce says, "I mean, not that it's not nice. It's just, everything on fire."

"Here, up in the mountains." Valkyrie pointed to the radar scanner. "Heat signatures. people clustered together. She's coming for them."

"Okay, drop me off at the palace and I'll draw her away." Thor announced.

"And ket yourself killed?" Valkyrie exclaimed.

"The people trapped down there are all that matter." Thor explains. "While I'm dealing with Hela, I need you three to help get everyone off Asgard."

"How the hell are we supposed to do that?" Bruce asked.

"I have a man on the ground."

The ship came to the courtyard and landed. The doors opened and Thor was first off the ship, but was stopped,

"Thor!" Sigyn called and pointed to a pathway, "Follow that path, it will take you directly to the armoury."

Thor nodded and took off into a jog. Bruce peered outside the doors, up at the palace that reached to the skies, "Wow. So, how do we get everyone off the planet?"

"The Bifrost." Sigyn explained.

"I mean, jeez, you live here?" he placed his hands on his hips.

"One of the very top floors, yes."

"Whoo..." he whistled.

"Princess." Valkyrie mumbled with a smile.

"Do you I have a surprise for you?" Sigyn retorted with a light laugh. Valkyrie laughed with her,

"I never asked, what's you're real name?" Sigyn asked, her eyes connected with Valkyrie's dark brown eyes.

"Brunnhilde."

"It's an honour to be fighting by your side."

"Honour is all mine, princess."

The sound of Thor running up to the ship, he placed a gun on the ship and said, "There, now the ship has a gun."

"We'll take it from here." Valkyrie said.

"I found, uh, this in the armoury." Thor placed a bundle of clothes and armour in front of Brunnhilde. She reached out to her old uniform, Sigyn was sure memories came flooding back, the distant look on her face told her so.

"Good luck." Thor said.

"You're majesty." Brunnhilde called standing up. "Don't die. You know what I mean."

"Be careful." Sigyn called before the ship took off flying threw the air. Sigyn extended her hand to the uniform on the floor and with a wave, it reformed in a golden mist and the uniform appeared perfectly dressed on Brunnhilde in a golden glow.

She stumbled from surprise but relaxed realising she was dressed as a Valkyrie again.

"Drop me off at the bridge!" Sigyn ordered Bruce.

"Yup!" he called back.

"Thank you." Brunnhilde said catching Sigyn off guard.

"For?"

"Everything." she shrugged. "I was a fool for not heeding your word about Ragnarok."

"I don't blame you." Sigyn replied. "And for the record, Loki never tried to kill you, I told him to convince you to join us, and whatever he did worked."

Brunnhilde's mouth fell open, she scoffed, "I still don't regret punching him and tying him up."

"He let you." Sigyn whispered softly. Brunnhilde raised an eyebrow in disbelief. Sigyn laughed as the ship lowered to the bridge, she jumped from the ship and landed on the crystal bridge. The ship took off again, disappearing into the clouds.