Chapter 15: No Getting Off This Planet

"Do you mind explaining to me how you're here!?" Sigyn paced the room that Loki had been given. A great big bed sat against the wall and an indoor spa pool accompanied with a small sitting area.

"On this planet or in this position?" Loki remarked.

"Both." Sigyn flailed her arms.

"Well, got here same as you. And the Grandmaster is crazy but he is amendable." Loki explained. "I simply got onto his good side, so to say."

"Impossible, you can't have been here that long—"

"I've been here for two weeks."

"What?" Sigyn stopped pacing, "I just got here."

"Time is different here."

Loki wasn't wearing his normal attire. Instead he wore a dark blue leather pants, and top, accustomed with yellow and purple. His cape was also yellow instead of green.

"What are you wearing?"

"It's the only way to blend in." Loki clasped his hands together. "You're going to have to do the same. We can be matching?"

"You're wearing my colours." Sigyn noted. Loki just nodded shyly, Sigyn chuckled and walked over to him who sat on the bed. Her finger hooked under his chin and she brought up his head so he looked up at her.

"I love you, Loki."

"And I, you." he replied taking her hand and planting a kiss on her palm.

"But we need to get off this planet."

"I know." Loki stood up saying, "But I was thinking, what if we stayed?"

"Stayed?! Are you hearing yourself?"

Loki shrugged and stood taking a few steps, thinking. "Well, maybe we could overthrow the Grandmaster..."

"Loki!" Sigyn yelled, how could he be saying things like this when Asgard was in danger. God knows how many people Hela's already killed. "We have to get back to Asgard, we need to save our people. Asgard is our home and we need to protect it! How could you be saying that!?"

"I know, but we have no idea where Thor is!"

"Loki, you alone over threw Odin, and now you want to overthrow the Grandmaster and you're afraid of Hela?"

"You saw what she did to Thor's hammer!" Loki flailed his arms.

"I can't believe you right now." Sigyn shook her head with disappointment.

"There is no getting off this planet."

"There is always a way!"

"Not here!"

"What are you so afraid of?!"

Loki fell silent, he huffed and turned away. Sigyn groaned with frustration, she flailed her arms in defeat. Her blood was boiling with anger and fear. Loki pinched the bridge of his nose, he hated arguing, he hated making Sigyn angry at him.

"Sig, look. What if we waited it out?" he suggested. "I could scope out ways to steal a ship and we can leave. Time is different here, so maybe, on Asgard, Hela... only just got there?"

"Wait how long?" Sigyn turned around to him.

"My theory is, if you and I ended up here, maybe Thor is still on his way if Hela hasn't killed him."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm not." Loki slowly approached Sigyn. "But, I'm sure for one thing. We'll get out of here together. And you should really change clothes to better suit this place."

Sigyn sighed heavily and crossed her arms. A golden glow enveloped her body and her outfit changed to that one similar of Loki's.

"You wanted to match."