Chapter 18

Everything seemed to be fine, until Sameer, all of a sudden decided to intervene. Some unknown power had made him realize that Siya had not cheated on him, and that whatever he had been told was half incorrect. Although, it took him about three weeks to realize that. 

Siya was in the ground with Varun, when Sameer showed up in front of them. He grabbed Siya's hand and pulled her with him. A few steps ahead, Siya took her hand away with a jerk and watched Sameer with anger and surprise. Sameer went on his knees, looking at Siya, " I'm really sorry for not trusting you. Whatever I said was out of anger. Could you please forgive me and be back with me.......... " Siya wondered what had gotten in to Sameer. Though, she agreed with him. But, Siya didn't know she was making a mistake by saying yes to Sameer. But it's always better not to know what future has in store. It may be favourable or not, but it's always good to find out.

Siya didn't care anymore about love. Even though she had convinced herself that love was not her cup of tea, usually a certain feeling leapt in that could not be resisted. Siya was cought balancing between Sameer and Varun. She was Sameer's girlfriend, but was much closer to Varun than him. It was quite soon that Sameer realized Siya didn't love him the way she used to.

Three minds were cought up in the cyclone of feelings, that was about to affect some relations. A few days past being in a relationship with Siya once more, Sameer walked into Siya and Varun in the library. He felt a speck of jealousy watching his girl with someone else, even if she was just studying. He walked up to them and grabbed Siya's hand. But before he could take her, Varun stepped in between. " What are you up to? " Varun asked coldly. " And how does that matter to you? I'm her boyfriend....... And who might you be......? " Sameer shot a glance at him. " I'm her...... Friend..... " Varun replied. Siya jumped up in between. She could not stand her two friends fighting over her. " Will you two stop it please...... Sameer, I'll meet you some time later. " Siya tried to calm down the fight before it could get worse. " Ohh I get it..... Go on enjoy your 'study'....... " Sameer's tone shifted from pure jealousy to burning anger. " Sameer, it's not like you are thinking..... " Siya tried to explain, but in vain. " I exactly know what it is! You think I'm a fool?!!! " Sameer barked in a voice audible enough for the whole library. Siya didn't know what to say. " Sameer..... " Before Siya could say a word further, she was cut in by Sameer. " Siya it's up to you. Either me or him... " Sameer looked at her, a fire growing in his eyes. " What do you mean? " She seemed a bit confused and shocked at the statement. " You very well know what I mean....... Now quick..... Me or him....... Come-on...... " The people around shot puzzled and eager looks at them. It was a picturable scene for them. Siya could not utter a word. She stood there looking from over Sameer to Varun and the people around............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Whom did Siya choose..... What happened next.... Coming up real soon.

Just one part remaining. I hope you like my story...😊 Do like and comment.