Chapter 16

Siya was searching for Sameer, completely unaware of the episode. She spotted a furious looking Sameer in the corridor. She approached him, but the moment he cought sight of Siya, he burst out on her, not even caring to know the real scene. " I see why you suddenly got an interest in lectures.... You've got a boyfriend I've heard.... So, I believe you're no longer interested in me. I really don't wish to talk to you. Anyways I know you don't care.... So just go, enjoy with your new interest. " Siya could sense a tone of pure hate and anger in his voice. And, the one who was the cause of the mess, was smirking at Siya while faking to comfort Sameer. Siya stood transfixed. She did not want to explain anything, she didn't even want to say a word to Sameer. That was the moment, she realized that she just liked him, maybe she didn't love him that much, and hence she didn't even try to hold on. Siya simply turned and walked away.

Siya dropped down in the shade of a tree, drowning in the pool of her thoughts. A few minutes later, Varun showed up beside her. " I saw everything..... What happened? " He asked in a tone of concern. Siya was not at all in a mood to talk at that moment. " I'm fine...... " She answered expecting that Varun would leave, but her eyes were pleading him to stay. From the time Varun had held her hand, Siya felt a certain connection towards him. Varun sat down beside Siya who was sitting with her knees close to her chest and eyes fixed on the ground. " Listen..... Say anything but I'm fine....... As I'd not accept that excuse.... " Varun could sense a feeling that he had felt a few weeks ago, and hence knew that she was not really ' fine '............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Sameer is out from Siya's life.... But is he really gone or will he be coming back..... Just wait to find out 😉

PS : Sorry took some time to update this..... Was really busy, hence couldn't update fast.....