Chapter 12

Harsh had become history. Siya and Karan were back on good terms and had agreed to remain just friends, which would be good for the two of them. Karan had his reasons for breaking up which he preferred not to tell her as he saw that Siya had finally been able to get over him and had started to like someone else.....

Siya's new interest was a boy from her college, who lived in the same locality as Siya. He was one of the popular guys in college. What drew Siya towards him was the first time she talked to him beyond just hi or hello. She met him once at the bus stop when she was off to college. His name was all Siya knew about him. "  Hi Sameer... " Siya called out. " Hey Siya! Got late today? " Sameer asked her in the most casual way. A sense if shiver ran down Siya's spine. " He knows me, he even knows that I'm late today....... But why.....how.... " Siya thought to herself. " Hey.... You fine? " Sameer enquired looking at Siya's expressions. Siya could not find words. She just nodded, her cheeks turning pink. Next day on, Sameer would find some reason and turn up early for college. It didn't take long time for Siya to notice that Sameer was doing that on purpose. Siya really liked being with Sameer, but however tempted she might be to propose him, she held back as the memories of her past remind her of lost love and broken friendships.......

Love always finds it's way though. If Siya was not ready to initiate, Sameer took a step forward. One morning, Sameer finally told Siya something he was thinking about since a few days. " Look, it's that..... I've never said this to anyone before..... " There was a pause, Sameer looked into her eyes " I love you...... " He said. Siya flung her arms around his neck and and he hugged back. " I love you too Sameer.... " She said. Siya was surprised and happy that the boy who was wanted by half the girls in college, wanted her....

When Siya and Sameer entered college with their hands interwind, Siya could see every head turning towards them in surprise or rather say astonishment. Siya had expected this scene, because who would be able to digest the fact that the college stud footballer would like someone as her, who was not at all popular. But after that day, Siya had made her way into the list of many, to be precise, the hit list of many girls.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : The third boy coming into Siya's life..... How long will this one last..... Any guesses? 😂