Chapter 2

Something was going to happen that Siya had wished for......' To be with Harsh....... '

Their school had planned an educational programme for the students of standard 10th, wherein they were supposed to be working in groups. And, the groups were being made by the teachers. Siya just hoped that she'd get a nice group. Actually, she was hoping for Harsh to be with her. But there were quite less chances of that being possible...... Siya had still not been able to get over Harsh completely. No matter how much she had tried, she could not stop herself from thinking about him..... But it didn't matter much to her as it was not affecting her studies.

The groups for the programme had been made and the list was put up on the notice board. Siya went to check the groups, but there were many people around the board so she thought to check it the next day morning. Siya cought up with Avni and Kiran after school to discuss about the programme. " I've got Karan in my group...... At least there's someone I know..... " Avni told them. " Nice... I wish he was there in my group....... " Said Siya. Karan was one of Siya's good friends and both shared a really nice friendship...... " Is Nitin also there in your group... " Kiran asked Avni teasingly. Avni rolled her eyes and ignoring Kiran's words, said playfully, " What if Harsh's in your group....... " She gave Siya a teasing look. "Avni.... " Siya was about to say something when she was interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. It was Harsh's friend. " You know you are in Harsh's group.... " He said and walked away. Siya had gone blank for a while. Had she heard it correct....... Was it really true..... Kiran and Avni gave her looks of surprise. Siya was happy, confused, surprised...... Her mind was filled with various thoughts  " Avni...you.....you knew about that? " Siya asked in a tone of suspicion about what Avni had said sometime ago. " No Siya.... I was actually joking when I said that.... I really didn't know about it.... " Avni clarified. Whatever it was, intentional or unintentional, Avni's words had hit the bull's-eye for Siya.

Siya was very happy to know that she and Harsh would be working together. But then a thought popped up in her mind. " What if he was just trying to pull my leg...... " She thought to herself. She wanted so see it for herself, but that had to wait till the next day.

Siya reached school quite early that day. She dropped her bag in her class went over to check the notice board. Kiran was already there. " Hey Siya!! I've got the most terrible group I could have. " Kiran said when she saw her. Siya gave her a smile and moved to check her group. When she saw the names, she couldn't help smiling to herself.  " Kiran!!!!! Look over here...... " She called out. " That's great...... Come-on now before the bell rings " Kiran replied. As they were about to leave, Siya was called by a familiar voice. She turned around to see Harsh. " Why are you in my group ? " Harsh asked casually. " I've not made the groups so how would I know.... " Siya answered in a matter of fact tone. Harsh said nothing, simply smiled and walked away. Siya didn't care what Harsh thought. She was happy that they both would be working together........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : I hope you're enjoying the story and it is not getting boring........ I you like my story and feel that others would like it then please recommend my story........ Thank you so much....😊