Chapter 5

A/N : Thank you to all the readers..... The story reached 100 reads.... 😊 I'll do my best to give you all readers a good story..... Just inspire me to write by commenting and recommending my story..... 🤗❤️❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Siya got something she had been waiting for. She got love, she got someone who cared. Siya could never forget that day, the day that changed her life. It was the most special day of her life....

Siya was chatting with Karan. Talking with Karan would always make her happy. And since vacations began, it became a daily habit of Siya talking with Karan.

Karan casually mentioned about his recent girlfriend, and they were talking over that.
Siya : So, tell me something about your new gf....😏
Karan : Why would I tell you..😛
Siya : Don't worry...... I'm not at all interested to propose her...
Karan : I'll not let you.........cos she's mine.
Siya : Okay.
Karan : 😂😂😎
Siya : 🙂🙂
Karan : Hey I'm just kidding.... She's my ex.... Broke up a few days ago..😛
Siya : So now? Any crush? (Siya hoping he'd say no one.....)
Karan : Yeah there's someone 😉
Siya : Who??
Karan : Someone special 😁
Siya : Are you gonna tell me.....
Karan did not reply.... Siya was waiting for him to say something.... Karan replied after two minutes...
Karan : I Love You ❤️
Siya was stunned for a moment. Not like she had not wished for it, just that she had not expected it.......
Siya : Did you send it to me by mistake...... (Badly wishing it was not a mistake)
Karan : No Siya I can never make a mistake with you. I really love you and wanted to tell you from a long time.
Siya was in the seventh heaven reading that message. Finally, someone she loved actually loved her back. Siya was so happy that she forget to reply to Karan. Not getting any response, Karan felt Siya would be angry with him and hence did not reply. He called her to say sorry for whatever he'd said.

Siya came back on Earth when her phone rang. She saw it was Karan calling and then realized that she hadn't replied to him.
Siya : "Hello....."
Karan : "Hey Siya look.... "
Before Karan could say anything, Siya interrupted him.
Siya : "I love you..... I really do....and you have no idea from how long.... I've literally waited for this day....."
Karan : "Siya....... You just gave me a fright..... I thought you were angry with me or something..... So Siya, will you be my girlfriend?"
Siya : "Hell yes..... I love you..... And I'd definitely love to be your girlfriend......"
Karan : "I love you too Siya..."
They talked for almost an hour. Siya had not heard that voice since school had ended. And that day when she heard it after a long time, she felt like the happiest person alive. This was the beginning of change in her life..... The months that transformed her began with Karan coming into her life........