Chapter 15

Siya was quite busy hanging around with Sameer for about a week. She had almost forgot to talk to Varun.

Siya had missed a lot lectures before realizing that she had been compromising on her attendance. She told Sameer that they'd not meet during college hours, but Sameer didn't seem pleased with the thought. So Siya agreed to meet in free lectures.

When Siya walked into her class, she witnessed a new scenario. She saw Sid and Janvi sitting together, and the others were on with teasing them. " When did this happen? " Siya asked happily surprised. " When you were busy with your boyfriend. " Ankita teased her. All took their seats when bell rang and Siya was left with no choice but to take the empty seat beside Varun, since the love birds were inseparable and Ankita sat with Priya.

" Hey Varun!! I hope you are fine.... Couldn't talk to you after that day when you walked off from the library. " Siya said looking at Varun. " Yeah. " He replied plainly. But his eyes trailed out to the ground where his ex was flirting with her newly found time pass. Siya placed a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him. Varun smiled faintly at this gesture.

Siya attended a lecture after quite a while, hence was trying to capture whatever she could understand. A moment froze her when Varun placed a hand on hers. She felt butterflies pop up in her stomach at his touch. Siya looked over to him, a bit surprised, but instantly got lost in his gaze. Siya had never experienced such feeling even with Karan or Sameer. The thought that she had a boyfriend popped up in her mind, and she actualized what was happening. Even though, she did not withdraw her hand. It was when Varun took back his hand that Siya realized the lecture was over. Siya looked around and gave a sigh that hopefully no one had seen them. But to Siya's misfortune, one of the girls who fancied Sameer had cought sight of Siya and had snitched everything to Sameer, obviously exaggerating the facts.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Something really adverse is going to happen...... Or maybe not..... What is written for Siya further..... A break up or something else 😉......