Chapter 17

Siya looked up at Varun with glassy eyes. It was really hurting that Sameer did not trust her. Siya broke down, half unaware of her actions. She had never shed a tear in front of anyone since she preferred not to publicise her broken or sad self. But with Varun, she found solace in his presence. Varun said nothing, he was short of words to be able to say anything to her. He had always seen a happy, carefree Siya, and looking at the Siya in front of his eyes, sank his heart. She was there, head on her knees, sobbing and Varun couldn't help noticing her hair that were flowing with the wind. After some minutes, that felt like hours, Siya finally calmed down. Varun met her eyes that were red from crying. Siya recited all to him. Varun was all she'd needed at that moment.

Siya tried to stay as much away from Sameer as she could. They would exchange a few glances, but none spoke a word. Siya did not care, nor did she feel bad about the breakup. It was Sameer loosing, and not Siya. Somehow, her interest in relationships was fading and lectures seemed quite interesting to her. Siya was getting along a lot with Varun. Things between them were changing.

Once, during a lecture, Varun slipped his hand into hers. Surprisingly, Siya did not mind, rather moved closer to him. Varun was not at all surprised with her actions. That interlaced hand felt as though he'd never let go. The days ahead, one could see Siya and Varun a lot together. One could say them to be a couple. But both Siya and Varun preferred not to be in a relationship. They felt that their relation did not require a tag........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Will this begin a new relationship or something else......