Chapter Twenty-Eight.

12:30 am here. guess who wanted to update because this book got 1000 votes! I'm soooo happy :D

The ending is just a mess, 'cause I'm tired and yeah.

Go check out TaaazCarter1964! Please? I'd love you lots <3

I can't help that I'm extremely happy because there's this special someone....;)

Vote and comment! requirements- 35 votes, 15 comments.

thanks!

Love yah lots <3 <3 <3

fell free to read it now! :)

~Sara.xox

"He's got it."

"Awe! Thanks, dad! I love you so much!" I hugged my dad really tightly.

"Anything for the lovebirds," Dad smiled at Josh and I.

"Thank you, sir," Josh shook my dad's hand.

"The pleasure is all mine. I can't wait to work with my future son-in-law."

"I cannot wait to start working. So, when do I?" Josh asked.

"Next week."

"Great."

"Come on, Josh. We have to go and settle into our new house," I took Josh's hand and squeezed it.

"Okay, thank you again," Josh told my dad.

"Yep."

Josh and I walked to the car, holding hands. Right now, Mom was babysitting Chase while Josh and I were moving into our new house.

I got in the car and looked down at my stomach. It's been several weeks since I've known about my second pregnancy. I have been getting bigger, but I've been wearing Josh's old shirts to hide my belly, because no one knows so far.

Josh and I had to wait two months to get our house, for a reason I'm not sure of. So, yes. I am almost twenty weeks pregnant already! I'm extremely surprised no one has noticed, but Josh and I are inviting mine and his parents over tonight and telling them about Luke.

I am very determined that it'll be a boy. I have a gut feeling, and I want another boy, too. But I wouldn't mind a little girl though.

I'm exactly fifteen and a half weeks pregnant, and I am finding out the sex of him next week. And then again on week twenty just to be sure.

"Someone's been awfully quiet?" Josh smiled over at me, then turned back to the road.

"I'm just really happy." I looked out at the window and smiled.

"Why?"

"You got your job, I'm getting married, we're moving into a small, cute house, and we have a new addition coming to the family. How could I not be happier?"

"Well, let's talk. When do you want the wedding to be?"

"Two weeks?" I suggested.

"Will we be able to do it that fast?"

"If we hurry?"

"We can try."

"So, around mid September," I sighed.

"Guess so, if it works for you."

"Sure. Are you still going to university?"

"No, I can't."

"But you already paid, and applied. You have to," I told him.

"I can't when you're expecting a child."

"Don't let Luke ruin your chances of having a good future."

"Plus, I'm working for your dad now, so I really can't go," Josh shrugged.

"Josh, go," I said firmly.

"Emilee, I will. But not now. If we weren't expecting, of course I'd go and finish as soon as possible, but you can't raise two babies by yourself. I'd be the worst guy on this planet if I made you do that."

We pulled up to the driveway, but I couldn't help but notice, Josh was right. There would be no way I could handle a newborn and a toddler who probably wouldn't be able to walk at a year and a month.

"Okay, not this year, but definitely next. As long as you won't get me pregnant again for a while, then you could get your education," I told Josh once I got out of the car.

"Sounds good." Josh picked me up wedding style, and carried me into the house.

I giggled as he nibbled on my ear a little. "Let me down."

Josh did as I told him to do. "Well, because I'm pregnant, I can't lift heavy things, so I'll go call Mike, Owen, and Darren if you want?"

"I can't lift couches alone so go for it."

I get out my phone, text Mike, then call Owen and Darren. Within fifthteen minutes, everyone's here.

They all start carrying couches in, and I'm telling them where to put them.

"No, a little more this way," I moved my hand closer in my direction, and Josh and Mike did it. "No! Too close! Back it up a bit." They back it up and inch, and it was great. "Perfect!"

"Ms. Bossy," Josh kissed my cheek once he was going to get another couch.

"Love you too."

Owen and Darren came in a few seconds later with parts of Chase's crib. "Just leave it upstairs, and I'll try and put it together later."

And that's basically what happened for the next two hours.

"Phew," we all fell on the couch once we finished.

It stayed quiet for a bit, until Josh broke it by saying, "Anyone up for pizza?"

"Yeah," everyone agreed.

"What time is it?" I asked Josh.

"Time to eat."

"Oh, my bad! I thought we lived in a world where we used numbers! My bad!" I rolled my eyes.

"Nearly one," Owen told me.

"Thank you, someone who's actually useful."

"Oh my gosh, can you shut up, Emilee?! You are so fucking annoying! And make such a big deal about every little thing, like seriously," Mike bickered.

"Fine." I was very mad. That is so not true! I'm just not going to say full sentences or anything. I am downright pissed and willing to break Mike's nose once again.

"I'll go order the pizza," Josh got up, getting his cell phone out. Wow my boyfriend doesn't even protest. Whatever.

I got up, without saying a word, ran upstairs, made my way to the bathroom, and slammed the door shut once I got in. I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach tight. A few tears fell out of my eyes, but I quickly wiped them away. I didn't want anyone knowing I cried.

I'm a lot different with this pregnancy than the one where I was pregnant with Chase. Like in this one, I tend to have more mood swings.

I hate being pregnant, but I can't change it now.

"Why? Why did I have to be pregnant again. Once I tell everyone, they'll think I'm a slut, especially Melissa. That bitch. I don't want to be pregnant again. I really didn't want this life. being a teen mom to two children will just suck. I'll be known as a huge slut. I wish I could just undo the night I became pregnant with Chase. Getting drunk was the stupidest decision ever. I hate my life!" I screamed.

Josh's POV

"Where's Emilee?" I asked Mike, Owen, and Darren once I finished ordering pizza.

"Uh, we don't know. She just walked away once you went to order pizza," Darren told me.

"What direction did she go to?"

"I heard running on stairs so my guess is upstairs or the basement," Mike told me.

I walked up the stairs, thinking she'd be there somewhere. I checked the bedroom, and no one was there. I checked Chase's nursery, no one there. Suddenly, I heard a small voice, coming from the direction of the bathroom.

I walked closer towards it, and was just about to knock when I put my ear right against the door and I heard, "Did I have to be pregnant again. Once I tell everyone, they'll think I'm a slut, especially Melissa. That bitch. I don't want to be pregnant again. I really didn't want this life. being a teen mom to two children will just suck. I'll be known as a huge slut. I wish I could just undo the night I became pregnant with Chase. Getting drunk was the stupidest decision ever. I hate my life!"

Instantly, I felt horrible. It felt like my whole world has died. That I ruined her life. She probably doesn't want to get married to me and the only thing that changed her mind was the new baby. Dammit, I want to punch a wall! No, stay cool, Josh. This is probably just a mood thing she's going through. She doesn't mean any of those words.

I believed myself, let my hand undo the fist they were currently crunched in, and slowly walked downstairs with a deep breath.

"When's the pizza ready?" Owen asked.

"Twenty minutes, they'll deliver."

"Great, I am so hungry," Mike layed down on the couch. "You need a TV in here. And a computer. Plus, a gaming system wouldn't kill yah."

"Yeah, yeah. Just get your feet off the couch, they're white and Em wouldn't like seeing a dirty footprint on them."

"'Aight. Sorry, bro."

After a few seconds, Emilee came down. I quickly walked to her, kissed her, whispered in her ear, "How are you and our lovely baby doing, Ms. Beautiful?"

"Could be better."

"Want to get ice cream?" I asked her.

"Thought you ordered pizza?"

"I did, but you seemed upset, and ice cream makes everyone feel better when upset," I kissed her cheek softly.

"Later."

"'Kay, whatever."

The pizza got here, I paid, and Emilee only had one slice.

"Em, you have to eat more."

"Nah," she shrugged.

"Please?" I begged her. She knew she had to eat more, for our baby. Maybe she's purposely trying to get rid of it?

"Fine, try and fatten me up, as if I'm not fat enough already," Em took a slice, and ate it greedily.

"No offense but you have gained a little weight," Mike told Emilee, taking a bite out of his slice of pizza.

Emilee showed the middle finger. "Okay, seriously. If you're just going to be like that, get out. Emilee is beautiful and not fat."

"Fine," Mike left with the slice of pizza in his hands.

I looked over at Emilee, and saw she was nearly crying.

"It's alright, babe. Everything'll be just fine," I took her in my arms and kissed her head. "I love you."

Emilee's POV

"Chase! I've missed you more than anything!" I squeezed my son as much as possible, taking him out of my mom's arms.

"He's been crying a lot today," Mom said.

"Is that so?" I asked Chase. "Someone missed mommy?"

"Yes, you," Mom smiled at me.

"Yes, I did miss you, Mom," I hugged her tight.

"I missed you too, Emma."

"Where's dad?" I questioned.

"Socializing with Josh," Mom smiled.

"Probably about work," I laughed.

"That's true."

"Come on, it's almost time to eat," I told momma.

Eventually Josh's parent's came.

"Whoa! They're so big already!" I lifted up Victoria.

"Yeah. In just a few short weeks, they'll be a year old. They don't know how to walk yet, but they love standing," Ingrid smiled at little Tristan in her hands.

"All three are beautiful," Mom complimented the triplets.

"Thank you."

"Let's eat?" I suggested.

"Of course."

We all gathered around outside and had the barbecue.

"So, this is the beautiful house you bought for the lovely couple?" mom asked Ingrid, looking around and smiling.

"Yes. I fell in love with it, but I love my house, so I bought it for my son and my daughter-in-law," Ingrid smiled.

"Oh, yeah, thank you so much for that," I hugged Ingrid. "I love it, but you really didn't have to."

"No no. I wanted to."

"Well, I guess I'll tell you guys then, I smiled.

"Tell us what?" Dad asked.

"The wedding isn't over, is it?" Mom asked, worried.

"No, no!" I gripped onto Josh's hand. "Josh and I have a huge announcement."

"Well?"

"We have a new addition adding to the family," I smiled at everyone.

"Oh! Another dog? Make it a black lab, those are adorable," Ingrid smiled.

"No, you're going to be a grandma to another child," Josh explained.

"Oh! I knew that! Yay! Congratulations!" Ingrid hugged us.

"Thank you." Everyone was happy for us. You have no idea how glad I am that Melissa isn't here. She would have said some unwanted things.

Then the night carried on like that. Even though Mike refused to come back, I didn't care. I couldn't care less that my siblings hate me. Not like I love them that much anyways.

It was a picture perfect night. And I couldn't be happier.

"We are gathered here today, for the young love of Haley Wilson and Christopher Mason," the priest said.

Yes, today is Haley's wedding day! She is wearing a long mermaid dress with lots of beading. Her hair that is just past her ears now, is curled and let down. Her veil is long and beautiful.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride," and Haley and Chris were instantly extremely close to each other, then kissed passionately and everyone clapped.

I missed like the whole wedding just by looking at Haley. Someone better have recorded this.

Wow, my best friend is married. At nineteen. Before me. Wow.

A whole new chapter in her life has began. I can't wait for mine.