Chapter Two.

Emilee's POV

I slowly opened my eyes.

I found Chase right in front of my eyes, staring at me.

I sat up as I took Chase into my arms.

"He woke me up at three in the morning, crying. So I made him a bottle and next thing I know, it explodes in the microwave!"

"How long did you leave it in there?" I asked.

"I don't know, I was so tired I began pressing all the buttons that shined."

"They all shine in the dark."

"Crap."

"It's okay," I hugged him.

I smelt something terrible. It came from Chase. Dirty diaper. Ugh.

"Oh yeah, I tried putting a diaper on him, but somehow, the diaper ended up on his head." M mouth hung open really wide. "It was the dirty one."

"So Chase has a clean diaper on?" I asked.

"Yes, the stink is coming from his head."

"Don't say that everyday," I muttered under my breath. "Couldn't you give him a bath?"

"This only happened ten minutes ago."

"It's eight though!"

"I realized that."

"You and Chase have been making a mess since three?" I asked Josh.

"Yes."

I sighed. "I'm giving him a bth no, you can make some breakfast."

"I'll burn the building down though."

"Make some cereal, I'll come once I finish withChase's bath and make some eggs and bacon."

"Can't we just wash Chase together then make breakfast?" Josh asked.

"Fine, hold him while I get everything ready," I gave Chase to Josh.

I went to the bathroom and opened the cabinet and got the mini bathtub out and filled it with water. I walked to the nursery and got some clean clothes out of the drawer.

I walked back and discontinued putting water in the bathtub.

"Josh!" I called.

"Yes?"

"Come here!"

Seconds later, Josh popped through the door whle tickling Chase.

I took Chase and undressed him. "Can you get a clean diaper?"

"Sure," Josh answered.

I saw Chase was shivering. "Don't worry, I'm putting you in the water now."

Josh came back in just as Chase was in the water.

Chase started crying while Josh got soap and the shampoo.

"He really hates baths!"

I cleaned his head with the soap while Josh cleaned Chase's body with the bar of soap.

As soon as I rinsed Chase of, he stopped crying.

He began splashing me.

I looked down at myself and saw my light pink pajama shirt was soaked.

I looked at Josh and saw he was completely dry.

"No fair!" I splashed Josh.

"Hey!" He splashed me.

I laughed as Josh and I had a water war.

Chase lifted his arm, then dropped it in the water which splashed me.

"That's two against one!"

"Like father, like son," Josh laughed.

Josh and Chase splashed me at the exact same time.

"Okay! Okay! I give!"

I wrapped a towel from my troat to my waist and got Chase out of the water.

I wrapped my arms around him and dried him off.

I put a clean diaper, a white, long sleeved shirt with brown overalls, white socks and black sneakers on him.

I walked to the kitchen and put him in his high chair.

I stopped, turned around and glared at Josh.

"What? The milk was too hot to clean so I waited until it cooled," Josh explained.

I put Chase in his high chair and cleaned up the mess.

I made Chase a bottle and put it in the microwave.

I took it out after thirty seconds.

I fed Chase the bottle and patted his back, trying for him to burp.

He burped after a minute and I put him back in his high chair.

I heard the shower go on, and then I remembered I'm still in my wet clothing.

I quickly ran to my closet and put on a tight, orange spaghetti strap, and a light pink skirt.

I looked in the mirror and frowned.

I really should start losing my baby fat.

I walked back to the kitchen after putting some black flats on.

I guess I'll start on the eggs and bacon.

Minutes later, I felt someone wrap their arms arround my waist.

"What's cookin' good lookin'?"

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Josh's neck. "Eggs and bacon."

I kissed him. "Mm, yum."

I turned around and saw the eggs and bacon were done.

I got out two plates and two forks and put five pieces of bacon and two eggs on each plate. I brought them to the table where Josh was sitting.

I got out two cups and walked to the fridge and got out orange juice. I filled three fourths of each cup and brought them over to the table.

"This is delicious," Josh complimented as I sat down.

"Thanks," I smiled.

I cut off a small piece and fed it to the quiet Chase.

We finished and we put our dishes in the sink.

The phone started to ring and Josh went to answer it.

I heard him say, "I'm good, and you?... that's great!... why?... okay, we'll be there soon... bye."

"Who was it?" I asked.

"Your mom."

"What'd she want?"

"Us over to her house as soon as possible," Josh replied.

"Why?"

"She didn't say."

"Okay, let me shower first."

I ran to the bathroom and took all my clothes off, I turned the hot water and hopped him the shower. I got out after I washed my hair and body. I dried myself and out my clothes on. I brushed my hair then blow dried it.

My hair was wavy, really wavy. I hated my natural hair, but I had no time to straighten it.

Was mom hurt? Was Mike hurt? Was Dad hurt? Did Mike impregnate someone?

All these questions ran in my mind.

I quickly went to the main room, and saw Chase already in his baby car seat, in Josh's hand.

"Sorry," I hugged Josh.

"It's cool."

I quickly made my way to the passengers seat while Josh buckled Chase in the back seat.

Josh got in the drivers seat and we drove down the street, made a right, went straight, then a left and we finally got to my parents'.

Yes we live in different towns but we still managed to live so close.

Josh took Chase while I quickly walked to the front door. I walked in without knocking and saw my parents, Mike and Mel all sitting in the living room.

"Sorry it took so long, I had to shower."

"That explains your hair," Mike muttered.

"It's okay," Mom hugged me.

Josh stood by my side with Chase in his hands.

"Please, sit," my Dad ushered us to a love seat, facing everyone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well, we have to tell you something," Mom replied.

"Does Melissa or Mike know?" I asked.

"No," Melissa answered.

Melissa wasn't showing yet.

That was random.

"What is it then?" Josh asked.

"Well, we've been together for twenty-five years," Mom smiled.

"Go on," I told them.

My elbows were on my knees, anxiously waiting.

"And we decided that we need a vacation, well more than that."

'Huh?" Mike asked.

"We're moving."

"What?!" Melissa yelled. "We can't move! I've grown up in Miami, Tyler lives here and I'm pregnant! With his child! You're kidding, right?!" Melissa freaked.

"Melissa, it's just your mother and I," Dad explained.

"So you're abandoning Mike and I?!" Melissa yelled.

"You didn't let me finish," Dad said.

"Well then, finish," I told Dad.

"We are leaving for six months. We need a break. Emilee, you, Josh and Chase are all going to live in this house, and same goes to you, Melissa and Mike."

Melissa opened her mouth, but mom cut her off. "We'll be back in time before your child is born."

"You honestly trust us?" I asked. "Mike is most likely to throw a party here every Friday!"

"Emilee, we trust you, Melissa and Josh, not this hooligan," Dad messed up Mike's hair.

"So the five of you are going to live together for six months. Try not killing each other," Mom smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow!!

I know, I just started this yesterday, but I wanted to update and so many poeple have been asking me about My Adopted Family. I'm going to update that next so keep an eye out ;)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

None of my chapters are edited (I should really work on that) so there will be errors. :|

Dedicated to Y0ur-Desire because she commented on so many chapters and supported me throughout Pregnant With the Player. Love you ! <3

Do the drill, because I hardly ever get comments or votes and I want my live feed to blow up ;)

Thank you for supporting me !

I love you all !!

~Sara <3