Chapter Twenty-Five.

rushed! :( sorry! I forgot like everything that I had planned because I hit my head off metal really hard today so I couldn't think straight for a while.

sorry for the length too! I felt horrible for having you guys wait so long for an update! :(

this is dedicated to xReader4Lifex because she made me soo happy and comfortable with myself! She is like the best sister ever <3 Love you beautiful Ms. Maddy!

Requirements; 30 votes, 22 comments!

also, pleaaseee check out JustADreamer18's story 'It's No Big Deal' which I'm finishing for her! Please check it out, it's great and so is she <3

Gracias!

Ti amo <3 (Italian thanks to Leah ;) )

Stay beautiful, beautiful <3

Enjoy! (L)

"He's smiling," I told Josh. "Why are you smiling?"

"Because I have some good news," the doctor explained.

I turned to Josh and said, "I swear if you dare got me pregnant again, I will rip your balls off and feed them to Nacho."

"Please tell me she's not pregnant," Josh pleaded to the doctor.

"Emilee, congratulations, you're-"

"No," I cut the doctor off. "I can't be pregnant again. I'm only nineteen, I can't have two children and be nineteen! Chase is only five months. He'll only be a year and two months old. I want another son though, I know it'd be cool having a son and a daughter but I don't know why, but I want a son. Lucas, I like the name. How about you?" I turned to Josh. "Hi, Lucas-" I waved to my stomach as the doctor was just about to speak again.

"Ms. Pearson, you didn't let me finish-"

"You didn't let me finish either," I shrugged.

"You are not pregnant," the doctor smiled.

"Then why were you smiling?" I asked.

"Because it's nothing bad. You have food poisoning. You'll be perfectly fine soon, as long as you take this type of medicine. Go to your local pharmacy and ask for this medicine. It shouldn't cost too much, but you do need it. Also, drink a lot of water because all the vomiting you do makes you dehydrated. Eat some more, too. You should be fine soon," he smiled, shook my hand, then walked out.

"Lucas, really?" Josh asked as he helped me up.

"What's so bad about Lucas? He's your son too." Then I walked out and signed some stuff, then got in the car.

Josh came and put Chase in the back, and off we drove to get my medicine.

~*~*~*~*

"Hey, Josh, wanna hand me that banana?" I asked, eying the banana on the kitchen counter.

He got out of his seat, walked over to the banana, grabbed it and handed it to me.

"You eat a lot, you fatty."

"Hey! It's fruit, it won't matter. Plus, the doctor said I had to eat more and drink more so hand me that water bottle?" I pointed to the water on the other side of the table.

"You have food poisoning, not two broken legs."

"I am sorry you have terrible cooking so that horrible meatball gave me food poisoning. This is basically your fault so you should be my slave until this poisoning is gone," I shrugged.

Without saying a word, Josh handed me the water bottle.

"Thank you," I smiled slightly at him while taking a bite out of my banana.

"Anything for Miss Queen," he smiled at me.

"Oh yeah, speaking of meat-"

"We weren't talking about meat," Josh cut me off.

"Whatever, but we're having a barbecue here tonight and my mom has a huge list of people who she wants to be invited," I took the page from the counter and started reading it aloud. "Josh's family, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, friends, etc."

"My family was invited," Josh laughed.

"Yeah my mom loves your family!"

"That's good, because I love her daughter," Josh kissed my cheek.

"I love food," I mumbled while taking a huge bite out of my banana.

"You lil' fatty," Josh poked my stomach.

"Ouch!" I slapped his hand away.

"Sorry," he kissed my stomach.

"Shut up, you're not sorry."

"You're right. I'm taking a shower though." And then Josh ran away to his house.

"Prick," I muttered to myself. I got out of my chair and walked over to Chase who was playing with his baby toys. "Just giving you a heads up, when you learn to talk, don't ever copy a word mommy says."

I took him into my arms and walked outside and sat on the porch with him on my legs.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Emilee! Can you get the barbecue sauce, please?" Mom asked.

"Sure, what else am I used for?" I asked myself quietly.

"What was that?" She questioned.

"Yes, I'll get it."

I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen cupboard to get the sauce. Chase was asleep right now so I didn't have to worry about him for now.

I headed outside to see mom on the deck barbecuing some meat.

"This is hard work when I only have one lazy daughter at home," mom told me as she took the sauce out of my hands.

"Not my fault your oldest daughter decided to move out with her husband and her son."

"I still can't believe I'm a grandma to two children now! Soon enough, Michael will get Jamie pregnant and I'll have three!"

"You wouldn't mind if Mike was a dad at sixteen?" I asked surprised.

"Well of course I'd mind, but I love children and considering I won't have my own anymore, you guys have to make mom happy by making her grandma."

"Don't you feel old? Being forty-one and a grandma to two children? And having had four children?"

"No, not really. Man, I wish Mason was still here. I'd make him promise to stay my little boy forever while you, Melissa, and Mike all grow up," Mom started tearing up.

I got closer to her and hugged her tightly. "How did Mason pop in your head?"

"Because you said four children, and I only had the chance to raise three. Mason," Mom paused while wiping a tear away, "was in my head yesterday. Every now and again, I think of him. How he's doing up there with God and how he's not in our lives and how I'll see him one day. I miss him and it makes me feel like a terrible mother the way he passed away."

"I felt quilty for many years because of it," I confessed. "Now, get back to those weiners and patties before they burn."

It was quiet for a second so we could hear where a small noise was coming from.

"You better get back to Chase before he cries you a river," Mom smiled.

"That's what being a mother is for," I muttered and ran inside, up the stairs and into Chase's nursery to find Josh holding Chase.

"How'd you get here?" I asked.

"I live next door, I go through the window to enter."

I smiled. "Just like good old times, but this time with Chase."

"Yeah. Those times were awesome. Well back when you didn't hate me like when we were best friends, but then high school came and we drifted apart."

"More like you turned into a dick," I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

"You know, ten years ago when we were best friends, I would have never thought we'd be dating and having a son together. A lot has happened in ten years," I shrugged.

"Imagine when you'll be a grandma," Josh laughed.

"Remember when you were eleven and I was ten and I broke your leg? Yeah, you want that again?" I glared at him.

"Dude! You pushed me off the bridge!"

"Because you told me one day I'd become a grandma."

"I wasn't lying," Josh told me.

"It made me feel old because I was only eleven," I shrugged.

"I'm sorry for making you feel old, nan."

My fist automatically formed into a ball and swung full force towards Josh's arm.

"Ouch!" I screamed, examining my hand.

"How do you think I felt? Look," Josh pointed to his arm. There was a huge red mark from where my fist had met his arm.

"Look at my hand," I showed him my hand which was already bruising.

"Not my fault you punched me," Josh muttered, "but being the nice boyfriend that I am, I'll kiss it better."

Josh took my hand ever so lightly, brought it up to his lips and kissed it softly.

"You are not a nice boyfriend by breaking your girlfriend's hand. Oh, and that kiss helped worth shit! Go get me some ice," I demanded.

Josh started going out of the room when he said, "Try and be nice but no, not good enough."

"I love you!" I shouted.

"Bullshit!"

"Well someone's on their month?" I asked myself quietly so Josh wouldn't be able to hear. "I swear I wear the pants in this relationship."

~*~*~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

"What happened to your hand?!" Dana questioned while looking oddly at it.

"Josh," I replied, shifting Chase so my hand wouldn't hurt when I'm holding him.

"He abuses you?!"

"No! I punched him."

"And you got the damage?"

"Somewhat. He just has a huge blue and red bruise on his arm but he's fine," I answered.

"Damn, you guys are loving," Dana told me sarcastically.

"Emilee! The phone's for you!" My mother called.

"Can you hold Chase, please? Sorry."

"Don't be, I love the little guy," Dana took him and started tickling him while I walked towards my mom holding the phone out to me.

I took it and then my life changed completely.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~

Everyone settled down around the one huge table outside where we were about to have dinner. I was sitting beside my mom and Josh and I'd say the table was about fifthteen feet long. Or maybe twenty, I don't know.

"What was the call about earlier, Em? It sounded like a man," mom told me.

"Are you cheating on me?" Josh asked with a fake gasp.

"Yes, Josh. I'm most definitely cheating on you," I replied sarcastically. "After what you did to my hand though, you don't deserve anyone to love."

"You hurt her?" Mike questioned, anger clearly hearable in his voice.

"No, she punched me and because of my manly muscles," Josh flexed showing some muscles, "she hurt her poor little hand which was no match for these guns."

"Self-centered jerk much," I muttered. "But, I have an announcement to make!" I stood up with a huge smile on my face. "Josh and I... are getting married!"