Chapter Twenty-Two.

This chapter is rushed and really short, sorry :/ I was in a hurry because I haven't update since May and it's mid-June :$ I'm soo sorry!

But soon I won't be as busy and will hopefully be able to update more. Super sorry!

Requirements; 23 votes, 9 comments!

Thank you guys so much.

I love you all and thanks for staying with me and my non-updatingness ;) <3

Take Care.

~Sara.xox

Enjoyy! (L)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~

"Look, Josh!" I laughed.

"Awe! Soon enough, he'll be able to walk," Josh smiled.

I had Chase standing on my lap, facing me.

"He's almost five months, I doubt he'll be able to walk soon. Isabella was almost a year when she started walking, and Chase isn't even half of that, so it'll take him a while. But it's been such a short five months though!"

"He's not five months, he's only four and a half."

"Whatever, same thing," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I can't wait for our date tonight. It's the only thing that's crossed my mind lately."

"The only reason I agreed to it was because we needed to talk about Chase."

"What about Chase?" Josh questioned, leaning forward on the couch, with his elbows on his thighs and hands together in the middle, with a curios look on his face.

"What we're going to do with him."

"We're doing something with him?!"

"Yes, we have to find out where he'll be staying," I told Josh.

"What?"

"We'll talk about it tonight."

"Emilee!" Melissa shouted.

"What?"

"Amanda wants you to baby sit Addison."

"Can't Bethany or Dana do it?" I questioned, a bit annoyed. It's not that I don't like Addison, I mean I love her and all, but I have my own son to deal with. I can't always babysit everyone's children.

"Bethany has a job interview, and Dana has an exam to deal with."

"I have Chase to deal with," I told Mel.

"He's five months, I think you and Josh can handle two children."

"Why am I involved?" Josh asked.

"Because Chase is your son. You're not related to Addison, and Emilee is, so Emilee should deal with Addison, while you deal with Chase," Melissa stated.

"Can't you take care of Addison?"

"Hello, thirty-seven weeks pregnant," Melissa rolled her eyes.

"Whatever. Chase, did someone make an 'uh-oh' in his pants?" I asked in a little kid voice with a weird expression on my face.

He obviously can't talk, so he just smiled.

"Here, let's go get you changed," I told him, getting up with him in my arms.

"You still have to babysit Addison," Melissa told me.

"Fine, whatever."

I brought Chase into the nursery and changed his diaper.

I smelt a familiar smell, it was the smell of Axe body spray. I instantly knew it was Josh.

"Working hard or hardly working?" Josh asked, standing right beside me. His torso was touching my right arm, and I could feel him watching me.

"I don't know, both?" I looked up at him and smiled. Whenever I look into his eyes, I can't stop smiling. It's really weird.

"Okay," he smirked at me.

I couldn't help but wrap my arms around his neck, and place my head on his shoulder and hug him tightly. I couldn't feel him hugging me back, so I pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" I questioned with a confused look on my face.

"I-I don't know."

I looked down at Chase, who was whining. He lay flat against the changing table, his eyes wide, staring at his parents.

I put my hands under his arm-pits and lifted him up to my side. He lay his head against my chest and my left hand was supporting him. It has underneath his bum, and my other hand was under his left pit.

"That's so cute. I don't think you've ever held him like that," Josh told me.

"You're not supposed to hold babies like that."

"Chase is still a baby."

"He's basically five months, I think it'd be okay to hold him like that," I shrugged.

Josh stepped closer to me, and put his right hand behind my back and stroke it up and down. "Want to have some fun tonight?"

"Sure," I smiled at him.

"Really?"

"I guess you'll see tonight," I winked at him.

"Don't do that, or I won't take no for an answer," Josh warned.

"Maybe I won't say no." I started rubbing his stomach lightly, and went a lower, but not low enough.

"Put Chase to sleep. It's time to have fun," Josh ordered.

"No," I protested.

Josh took Chase out of my arms and placed him in his crib. "Don't cry, mommy and daddy are making you a baby sister."

Josh walked closer to me, lifted me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck.

"How does that sound?"

"What?" I whispered.

"Making Chase an older brother."

"I want a boy again though."

"Really?" Josh started kissing my neck.

"Yeah." I got off Josh and turned around to prevent him from kissing my neck. I felt my feet being swept off the ground, and into strong arms.

He walked out of the nursery, and Chase seemed to be quiet. Josh started walking towards my room, then closed and locked the door.

He walked over to my bed, and lowered me on there. I rested on my bed, while Josh walked away and looked for something.

"What are you in search of?"

"Condoms. Where do you keep them?"

"We won't need them, Joshua," I told him.

"I don't care what you say, we're using them."

"Why?"

"You just turned nineteen and I'm twenty. You really want to be pregnant again?"

"Why not?" I shrugged.

"Are you serious? I'll gladly get in your pants, but not without protection."

"Why not?" I repeated.

"Emilee, I have AIDS."

~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~

"Just let it go, 'kay?" Josh pleaded.

"Maybe I don't want to? How come you didn't tell me sooner?!" I demanded. I was now sitting in bed with Josh beside me.

"I recently found out. I guess sleeping with so many girls wasn't such a good idea."

"What if I got it from you? You know Chase could have it, too. All because you're a man-whore!" I turned away from him, laid down and hugged my knees tightly.

"I got it from Amy! I haven't slept with you since so you and Chase don't have AIDS. Don't worry."

"I'm taking a nap," I told him, letting go of my knees, and closed my eyes. I felt so relaxed, no matter how anxious I was.

"I'll take one with you. I love you." Josh wrapped his arm around me tightly, and kissed my cheek lightly. I was too tired to get away from him, so I just placed my arm over his.

~*~*~*~*~*~**~

"She's coming!" I yelled, running up to Josh, and jumped on him, hugging him, while having my legs wrapped around his waist.

"That's great! I'm guessing she's done school for the year?"

"Yes! She's going to be here all summer! I'm so excited!"

"So Chris is coming, too?" Josh asked.

"Yes, he also finished. It's weird 'cause Chris was the one to talk to me over the phone. He told me Haley didn't want to talk, and she'd tell me about it later."

"Oh, something must be wrong then."

"Somethings wrong with you. Seriously, AIDS?!"

"I'm sorry!" Josh yelled, clearly annoyed.

"If you wouldn't have cheated on me, you wouldn't have AIDS, and you would have saved me a lot of heart break," I got off him.

"I still hate doing that to you, Emilee. I love you. Even though I'm not yours, I still consider you mine."

"That is the sweetest thing ever," I got close to him, put my arms around his neck, brought him closer to me, and was just about to kiss him, then the doorbell rang.

"Saved by the bell," Josh ran out of the room.

"Hey! Fine, you'll never get one," I told him.

"I was kidding! I take it back. I love you, please forgive me?"

I ignored him and walked to the bathroom and made sure I didn't look bad. My hair was getting very long. It to my stomach now, and my bangs were to my jaw. My eyes were outlined with black eyeliner, and some mascara. My hair was messy, so I brushed it.

I ran downstairs because I was pretty sure Haley and Chris were here.

I saw Josh and Chris at the door, but no Haley, causing my smile to vanish.

"Where's Haley?"

"Right here," a tiny voice said. Chris stepped out of the way and there she was.

I couldn't see, because tears filled up my eyes.

"No," I breathed, and everything turned black.