Chapter Twenty-Seven.

AHHH! I HAVE IT ALL PLANNED OUT AND 4 MORE PARTS TO COME, THEN DONE! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

Sorry it takes forever to upload :/ I'm starting to write the next chapter already!

Vote, fan and comment! Requirements; 40 votes, 20 comments :)

Thank youuu soo much!

I love you guys as much as I love Jemilee (;

~Sara.xox

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is all bullshit!" Mike screamed in frustration.

"I think it's a good idea. You're sixteen. When I was sixteen, dad forced me to get a part time job," I shrugged.

"I don't want one though! It's gay!"

"Hey, my cousin's gay, watch your language," Josh warned.

"You have a gay cousin, who?" I asked, turning to Josh.

"Derek."

"He's gay?"

"Not the point!" Mike yelled.

"Right sorry," I apologized.

"I don't want to work in the shop that dad owns. I hate this! I'm sixteen, I need freedom!"

"Can you ask dad if Josh can work there, too? We really need the money for the wedding."

"Whatever," Mike sighed. "Well, Ricky is coming over, so I'll ask dad later. Gotta have freedom while it lasts."

"Bye!"

Mike got up and left leaving Josh and I cuddled on the couch.

"Does he know about baby number two yet?"

"No, not even Melissa knows. Not even Mom does!"

"Gonna tell anyone?"

"Not yet. Once I start showing, maybe. Are you going to tell anyone?" I questioned, kissing his neck lightly.

"Maybe later."

"Go to the store and buy some diapers. Chase doesn't have anymore."

"Your wish is my command," Josh kissed my hand.

"Uh-huh, that's what I thought."

Josh got up and held out his hand. "Want to come with?"

"What about Chase? He's sleeping."

"He can sleep in the car," Josh told me.

"I don't know."

"Please?" Josh pleaded.

"Fine, I guess. Just let me get Chase ready," I said. I took Josh's hand, then walked upstairs without him.

I walked into Chase's nursery and walked silently over to his crib and found him laying there, flat as a board with his eyes open, staring at me.

"Hey, look at who's up!" I took him into my arms. His head was rested right under my chin and his arms were just rested to the side. My hand was below his bum, supporting him. I looked down at him and his eyes were closed already. "Someone like sleeping on mommy?"

I walked downstairs and saw Josh had Chase's car seat all ready.

"Awe, is he sleeping?" Josh gently took Chase off me and lightly placed him in the car seat, then buckled him up.

"Yeah. What a cutie, huh?"

"Yes, he is," Josh smiled. He began carrying Chase, and held my hand as we made our way to the car.