Chapter Eleven.

• Dedicated to Nina N. and Cassandra S. (L)

GUYS ! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! :D

sorry it took forever to upload :P I've been quite busy but I'm on March break now!

Veronica's house is supposed to be Will's house from The Last Song but I don't think it was very descriptive :/

Oh and the newest character is supposed to be Chace Crawford :3

This is dedicated to Nina and Cassandra. They both have helped me throughout a rough stage in my life, and Nina is so supportive! Cassandra and I have Skittle wars which makes her special <3 Same with Nina! I love them both to death! RED

Sorry it's so short :( 

Vote and comment because the requirements are 18 votes, 10 comments!

And if I get those requirements today, there will be another upload TOMORROW !

Thank you guys, it means the world to me <3 

I love you lots ;D

~Sara.xox

Enjoy my lovelies!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 For the first time in what felt like forever, I got a hug from him. Not just any hug, but a nice, tight and long one.

I missed being in his arms so much, it was unbelievable.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered in my ear.

"It's okay. I'm sorry, too. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's fine."

We pulled away from each other, tears streaming down my face. He put his hand to the side of my face and brushed away the tears with his thumb.

"I shouldn't have hurt you," he apologized.

"I shouldn't have hurt you. I'm so sorry about that."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. You'll always be my baby brother, Mike," I smiled as I gave Mike another hug. "How's your nose?"

"Getting better. It's still a bit sore though. At least I don't have to wear that thing in front of my face. And now I get to finally kiss Jamie again."

"Jamie is a lucky girl," I smiled.

"Thanks. Josh is a lucky guy."

"Thanks, but Josh and I aren't together anymore. Didn't Melissa tell you?"

"No. Sorry to hear. I guess it's my job to hit him in the head with a baseball bat?"

"I guess so," I giggled.

"Did he dump you?" Mike asked.

"Yeah, almost a month ago. Can you believe that? I'm shocked he's still single. I thought he would have had another girlfriend by now."

"Well, he was in love with you, so why would he get another girl?"

"Because he's the kind of guy who would date a girl in a heartbeat after a relationship. And if he was 'in love' with me, then why would he dump me?" I questioned.

"Well, why did he dump you?"

"Because I kissed Caleb," I replied, then frowned as I remembered exactly what happened.

"Emilee!" Mike shouted.

"It was dark, I thought it was Josh, and he started kissing me, so I kissed him back. Big deal?"

"Big deal? You cheated."

"Like Josh didn't cheat on me with Amy!"

"He felt really bad about it-"

"And you think I didn't feel bad when I kissed Caleb?" I sobbed. "I'm the whole reason Josh and I aren't together anymore!"

"Emilee, I'm sorry. Don't cry. Do you still like Josh?"

"Of course. I mean we're a family. We have a son together. I love him," I wipped tears away.

"Go talk to him, I'm pretty sure he still loves you."

"He does, he wanted to date again a few weeks ago. I turned him down though," I smiled weakly.

"Why? If you love him and he wanted you, then why didn't you date him again?"

"Because I can't. We broke up, which is fate, and I don't want to disturb it. I'm just going to let whatever should happen, happen."

"Maybe you guys were meant to break up, to make you guys stronger than before. And now because it's been nearly a month without each other, I think you guys should go out again. You guys were a match made in Heaven, and everyone could see it," Mike smiled.

"You're right, I should get my lover back!" I was motivated now. I'm going to get my man back!

I quickly hugged Mike and ran out the door. I looked over and froze. My body was numb, and I couldn't move. I wanted to cry, but no tears came out. My heart hurt. This is the second time he's broken my heart.

Josh was hugging Amy. Not a friendly hug, his hand was on her ass, so I think it was a more than friends hug.

"Emilee?" Melissa questioned, looking at me concerned.

I ran back inside, a few tears spilling out of my eyes.

______

Josh's POV

The doorbell rang so I put Chase down in my bed and walked downstairs. I opened the door and there stood Amy.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I thought you would like some company. I wanted to comfort Emilee but she hates my guts, so I wanted to talk to you."

"'Kay, talk."

"Well, I um. I like you, a lot again, and I think you know where this is going..." Amy said slowly, looking at the ground and not making eye contact with me.

"Come in," I move aside so Amy could come in.

"Thanks."

I closed the door once she came in. I heard little baby cries, so I excused myself and got Chase.

"He looks like you," Amy smiled.

"I know. He looks like Emilee, too."

"More like you, in my opinion. He has your sexy blue eyes," Amy complimented.

"Thanks. I love him more than anything else."

"How old is he?"

"Almost two months," I smiled. Throughout this entire thing, I just kept looking at my son, Chase.

"Awe, what a cutie."

"Want to hold him?" I asked Amy.

"Could I?" Amy smiled.

"Of course." Amy opened her arms and I laid Chase onto her arms. Amy slowly rocking Chase back and forth. Amy seemed to love Chase so much, she seems like she'd make a great mom.

I kind of feel bad now because Amy had an abortion with my child. She really likes kids.

"I love him," Amy grinned.

"Me too," I smiled at Amy.

"I should go now, I told my dad I was just going on a walk and if he finds out I went to see a boy, he would hurt me. It was nice seeing you again."

Amy gave me Chase and walked towards the door. I placed Chase down on my bed and walked after Amy.

"You should visit again," I told Amy once we were outside.

"I think I will."

Amy walked closer and gave me a hug. It wasn't tight or anything. I wrapped my arms around her waist but they accidentally slipped and touched her ass. Considering I'm too lazy to move them, I just left them there.

Amy pulled away, but kept smiling.

"I'll talk to you later."

"Okay, bye beautiful," I slightly waved at Amy. I watched as she walked off my lawn, her long, straight, red locks fluffing around as she walked.

She's so gorgeous, I think I love her again. Damn.

Emilee's POV

"Em, it's time to go!" Melissa yelled.

"I'll be ready in a second!" I tried covering myself in makeup so it doesn't look like I was crying because of the events yesterday.

It's not like Josh is cheating on me, but I still love him and it hurt to see him and that he's moved on so soon. It breaks my heart because I still love him.

"Emilee! Veronica is probably waiting!"

"I know," I groaned. "I'm hurrying! Pregnant ladies these days."

I ran downstairs and saw Melissa eagerly waiting at the door.

"You'll be a fantastic mother," I rolled my eyes.

"You're already a great mother," Melissa told me sarcastically.

"Thanks."

I ran out of the house once I found my favourite white flip-flops. I got in my car that dad got me for Christmas and began my journey to Jacksonville. My bags were packed and in the back of my car. It's probably good to get away from Josh because maybe I'll finally get over him.

The ride to Jacksonville takes five and a half hours, which is going to be a pain in the rear.

I'm going to miss Chase, more than anything in the world, but it's the beginning of the weekend, and I'll be able to see him Monday morning.

I'm excited to see Veronica again! It feels like she's the only friend I have now because Rebecca, Haley, and Lily all went to university, Phoebe and I aren't that close, and I bitched at Amy the last time we spoke.

I've been thinking a lot lately. My birthday is next month, so it's been nearly a year since I first became pregnant with Chase.

It kind of pains me how Chase isn't going to have an actual brother or sister, because Josh and Amy are dating, while I'm here getting away from my old life.

I guess I am leaving my old life behind, but right now I don't care.

I made a right, and turned into the highway.

The cool air brushed my hair out of my face, and felt nice with the hot sun shining on me.

I didn't feel like a mom, because Chase isn't with me. I didn't feel like an owner, because Nacho isn't with me. I felt free. Freedom. The thing I needed from the very beginning. I've felt so trapped but now that Josh and I are done, I have freedom! Might I add, it felt pleasent.

I'm loving life right now.

A huge grin forming on my rosy red lips.

I'm free.

______

I pulled into the driveway, after checking that I had the right address.

Wow, there was a long, concrete driveway, with green, full of leaves trees on either side of it. When I drove further down, a large white house popped into view. There was a gigantic staircase leading to the black front doors.

I parked in front of the staircase and made my way over to the front doors, where I knocked on.

The door opened, and in front of me stood a muscular man. He had blue eyes, like Josh. his hair was light brown and shaggy. His hair goes to his eyebrows and he was wearing a tight, black shirt with some brown shorts.

He was smoking hot!

"Emilee?" He asked.

"Yeah, is this Veronica's?"

"Yep," he chuckled. "I'm Drake."

Emilee and Drake? Josh and Amy? COMMENT! :)