Chapter 29: Day 1

According to my calculations it would take us 3 days to get to Lycos on horseback, with minimal food and bathroom breaks, but knowing the people I'm traveling with I'll be lucky if I make it to Lycos this year, so in order for us to make it in a decent amount of time, no distractions and no unnecessary stopping.

"Why can't we take the car?" Amara whines at the back of the line with Ryan. One of my powers is communicating with animals,and the horses that they are riding on are extremely upset that they have to carry Amara and Ryan.

"I already explained this. Lycos doesn't have cars, they care about the environment too much. Everyone rides horseback or mostly everyone." I explain for the millionth time today.

"Mostly everyone?" Ryan questions deciphering my sentence. He's oddly chirpy for someone who's son just died.

"We need to hurry we need to back camp by sunset." I reply back quickly.

Midnight, fast please.

Yes Magic Lady.

Midnight neighs and takes off in a run and it signals all the other horses to hurry.

"AHHHHHHHH....." Ryan screams, scared of speed.

I roll my eyes and smile suddenly.

Midnight faster.

Yes, Angel Lady.

Ryan screams louder.

I think this road trip is growing on me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note~~~~

Hey Guys, short chapter, I know.

Tomorrow I'll write a longer one.

I just wanted to tell you I wrote another book.

It's called My Alpha Mate.

Vote for it and tell me what you think.

XOXOXO

I also want to say that I love and I am very grateful for all my readers.