Chapter 22: Wedding Crashers

Wedding Day

Scarlett's Point of View~~~

It was my wedding day. It feels odd to say that, because I never thought this day would come. In heaven, I didn't date or even make any friends. I was always too busy with angelic duties. I am the Angel of Death. Something that was hard to accept in heaven. Angels are peaceful, with white wings and help humans and save lives. I was the opposite. I work for God like any other angel, but I killed humans, and carried their souls to heaven or hell. It was my job, decided by God, as an Angel of Death, God made me more powerful than the others, why? I don't know. I was banished from heaven, when the flood happened with Noah and mankind was destroyed the first time.

I still don't know why.

I walked in the entrance of heaven, the flood was over and I was exhausted. I had to carry all those souls to hell. It wasn't easy. I could still feel the wickedness from all the souls that had died over the flood. When I carried them, they would thrash and scream and try to escape. The saddest part was they felt no remorse for what they did. All of them, were murders. I had all their memories in my head replaying like a  broken record.

I entered the gateways of heaven, I was going to the mandatory meeting that God had planned. Everyone was already there I was late due to the fact I was working. I walked through the crowd and ignored the looks of fear and slight disgust. I hadn't bothered to change out of my dirty clothes. My clothes still had the blood of humans and they smelled like the horrible scent of hell, demons, and something burning. My hands were bloody from ripping out souls. When someone dies their soul is ripped out of their body and to do that was a bloody process nobody except me knew about.

"You arrived late." Jesus said kindly.

"Forgive me my Lord." I replied back respectfully. "I was working."

"Yes. Leave her be." God said. "She has been very busy. Have a seat." He motioned for me to sit.

I took the nearest empty seat and waited.

"As you know, mankind has been a new start."

Everyone cheered.

Everyone but me.

I stood tears streaming down my eyes as I remembered the little boy. I remember ripping out his soul, he was just seven and I had to. He was so sweet and innocent and the good thing was he went to heaven.

God looked at me.

"Why are you crying Scarlett?" He asked.

I laughed with tears streaming down my face.

"I don't know. It's just the little boy..." I began but stopped.

God gave me a sad smile.

"It's fine. The little boy Devin, he happy."

"I know he is." I said quietly.

"I'm sorry Scarlett." God said looking at me, "It must be done."

I looked up at him confused.

"Scarlett, the only Angel of Death,you are banished to Lux to live your life on Earth forever until the time is right. You will become like the Fallen, your powers will be increased. But you will be born in ashes. You will remember this moment. You will save them. "

"Lux?" I asked confused. His planet was called Earth.

The world I had known began to banish before me, I was falling out of the clouds. I could feel this power grow with in me. My beautiful white wings that were once like a dove's became black like a raven's. I had become a Fallen Angel.

I put on my pink wedding dress. That Adrian picked out and I have to say even though I hate pink, I still manage to pull it off. Adrian's mother barges in through the door.

"It's time!" She announces.

"Is everyone here?"

"Yes everyone, including Ryan head of the Supernatural Council is here and King Damien and King James of the Fae, and they brought guests!" Adrian mom said delighted.

It looks like we have some wedding crashers.