Chapter 18: Wings

"Michael." I said shocked.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Michael said.

"Michael, what are you doing?" I asked curious.

His breath smelled like tequila and in one hand he had my roses and in the other he had a bottle of vodka. He stumbled over to the couch, and yelled "I'm the Archangel of Heaven." Michael yelled. "I have wings and I can fly. You wanna see?" He asked.

Oh my God, he's going to get us discovered.

"Michael, you're drunk. Shut up." I pleaded.

"No, babe not today. I'm drunk as hell and I can fly." Michael slurred. Not having any other options, I used my power to put him to sleep. Michael landed on the floor with a loud thump.

"Trent put Michael on the bed." I told Trent.

"What bed?" He asked looking around. I made a bed appear in front of him.

"Oh, you've gotten a lot better, with those powers." Trent said shocked. "How did you learn how to control them?"  He asked.

"Practice." I said rudely, wanting him to remember what he did to me.

"Oh."

"How do you to know each other?" Ryan interrupted.

"He's my brother." I said darkly, leaving no room for questions.

"Not by blood." He answered the question, everyone was thinking.

What is Michael to you?

A friend, Obsidian.

Then why did you kiss him?

Moment of weakness.

That's it?

Yes Obsidian.

Why are you rolling your eyes at me?

Because sometimes you are so dramatic.

I am not dramatic.

Whatever...

Where are we sleeping?

On a park bench, Obsidian. Where do you think we are sleeping?

Here.

Yes Sherlock, here.

The sarcasm is not appreciated.

I have enough bedrooms for everyone.

"Okay, Listen up, Damien and Amara in the 3rd bedroom down the hall on your right. Nate and Aubrey take the bedroom next the bedroom next to that. Maddie and Trent, you have the bedroom 8 doors down on the left. Obsidian and I will be upstairs. Everyone meet up here."

"What about me?" Ryan asked.

"Because you disrespected my rules, about opening the doors and touching stuff. You have three options, you can sleep on the couch, the shrine room of the people you killed, or you can sleep in hell, your choice." I said giving him my best, I'm-so-much-superior-than-you-and-this-is-also-revenge smile.

"I'll take the couch." He murmured.

"Well that's a shame. I was hoping you would choose hell. Oh well. By the way, at night this place is freezing and below zero." I smirked proudly. "If you don't want to burn in hell, you can freeze here."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes. He didn't believe me. Boy, was he in for a surprise.

I made my way down the hallway and yelled goodnight over my shoulder.