Seventeen||The End

"Woah, Eddie, why're you yelling," Richie said, running his fingers through his bed head. "I said, who the hell is Bea?! And don't give me a bullshit answer," Eddie yelled, tears brimming his eyes. "Hey, hey, hey," Richie said, getting out of bed and walking towards Eddie. He cupped Eddie's face, which only resulted in Eddie smacking his hands away. "Do not fucking touch me!" Richie backed away, as he began crying. "Eddie, please let me explain who she is," he pleaded, as he hated seeing Eddie sad. "NO!" Eddie backed away from Richie, opening their bedroom door. "Just, no."

Eddie ran down the stairs, crying, and right to the living room. Bill and Mike were in the kitchen, and saw the distraught boy head to the living room. They looked at each other before going over to the distraught boy.

"Eddie, what's wrong," Mike asked, looking at the boy and the tears on the cheeks. "Richie! He-He cheated on me!" Both boys were in shock, and Eddie just continued to cry. "I'm s-s-so going to k-k-kill Richie," Bill said, and Mike shot him a look. Bill marched up the stairs, ignoring the look Mike gave him, and slammed open Richie and Eddie's door.

Inside the room was Beverly, Ben, and Stan comforting Richie. "Oh no, Richie, y-y-you have a lot of explaining to do!" He slammed the door closed, making everyone in the room flinch. "Why did you cheat-t-t on E-E-Eddie?!" All four heads turned to Bill, either out of confusion or shock. "I didn't cheat on Eddie," Richie yelled, running his fingers through his hair and hyperventilating. "Then who's B-B-Bea?!" Richie didn't say anything, as he twiddled his thumbs. He didn't want to explain his relation to Bea, but it certainly wasn't boyfriend, girlfriend. He sighed, tears beginning to stream down his face. "That's what I th-th-thought," Bill said harshly, walking out the bedroom and walking down the stairs. Bev, Ben, and Stan all looked at Richie before following Bill, leaving Richie alone.

Eddie sobbed for what felt like forever, needing to get the hurt and anger out of his system. "This fucking sucks," he whispered, the five others nodding and soothing the sobbing boy.

Richie packed up his bags, leaving a small note for his absence, and left. He went down the stairs and out the back door, walking to the nearest bus stop. He sat there on the bench, waiting calmly, and then the bus arrived. He looked over at the house, smiled, and then walked into the bus.

As night began to fall, the six losers knew that Eddie would have to share a room with Richie. Mike had offered his room, and he sleeps in the living room, which Eddie accepted. As Eddie walked upstairs to his room, and noticed the door was slightly open. He pushed the door open, and saw no one in the room. He did see a note, though.

Dear Eddie,
I understand the hate you feel towards me as of right now. And that's totally understandable. But, I didn't cheat on you. No matter what anyone says, I didn't. Talking about Bea makes me feel someway, it makes me feel guilty. She's my sister, and she went into foster care as a kid. She's nineteen now, but we've been getting into contact since about four months ago. I'm sorry for this, but we have to break up. I just, I think it's better for you. I keep doing things wrong, and it internally sucks. I'm going back to Derry for good, and please don't look for me. Be happy. Be with someone. Please. For me, Eddie Spaghetti.
                                   Sincerely,
                                   Richie T.

Eddie groaned loudly, ripping the paper into shreds. He didn't care that Richie thinks it's best for him to be single, and away from him. But there's no stopping Richie.

He told everyone what Richie had said, and everyone was quick to say that they were going back to their hometown Derry. But, being the caring person he is, Eddie was also quick to say that them going back to Derry was going to be a bad idea as well, and everyone calmed themselves down.

So, they had to readjust to life without Richie. And it wasn't easy, that's for sure. Eddie had no one to talk to at the godly hour of the night about nightmares, or even just his thoughts. Stan has no one to go bird watching with him, which Richie really enjoyed doing that with him. Bill has no one to be into sports with, as him and Richie were huge football fans. Bev has no one to smoke weed with, as she missed high Richie, which was the best Richie. Mike has no one to go to the beach with, which was a weekly ritual for the two in the household. Ben doesn't have anyone to cook with, and Richie would sometimes bring cookbooks home and the two would look over those for hours. And the whole household isn't waking up to the sound of Richie laughing at his own jokes. It's going to be a tough adjustment, but they have to do it. For Richie.

As for Richie, life was painful. Physically. As soon as he walked back into his house, his whole torso was covered with bruises less than twenty minutes later. He walked up to his room and didn't cry, even though he felt like it. He has used up all his tears on the bus ride, crying, thinking of all the good memories. He left something that meant a lot to him. And now, he's back at square one. Back to square one. Back to his old life.

A/N ;
This is the end of this book! No, the series itself isn't over! If you actually like this, go read the first story of the third book - Old Life//Reddie. Don't worry, Reddie will always be endgame. Also, this series will probably have two more books, as I have a whole freaking plot in mind. Thanks for all the love and support for this book, and all the nice comments I got back. I love you all. - M.B.💫