Fifteen

The losers still acted so childish at the Quarry, just like how they did when they were 13. They all looked at each other and smiled, latching hands and standing on the ledge, ready to jump off. "You sissies ready," Beverly said, smirking lightly. "Ready as I'll ever be," Stan replied. "One!" Their hands tightened. "Two!" They looked at each other, smiling. "Three!" The seven teens jumped, the cold water hitting them as their final destination.

Seven heads popped up, laughing. "Oh my fucking god," Eddie said, giggling along with everyone else. "That was the best splash I think we've ever had," Richie said, the other losers nodding in agreement. They all smiled, loving the Quarry. Richie swam over to Eddie, popping out from behind him. "Go underwater," Richie whispered, and Eddie nodded. Richie grabbed Eddie's hand and held it, both boys blushing furiously. They turned to each other, and plunged into the water.

The two boys opened their eyes, as the Quarry water never hurt their eyes. Richie leaned forward and kissed Eddie, Eddie kissing back. Eddie placed his hand on the back of Richie's neck, and Richie's hand placed softly on Eddie's hip. Both boys slowly came up, lips still attached. When the five teens heard the water splash, they looked over to see Richie and Eddie. They all "awed," causing Richie to flip them all off. Eddie pulled back, giggling at the losers actions. "Look what you did! You made my man stop kissing me!" They all laughed harder, including Richie. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

"Ew, that was such a long time ago!" Everyone except Beverly and Bill laughed, as they were retelling the tale of the first couple in the losers club ; Bill and Beverly. "Dear lord, can w-w-we not talk about th-th-this anymore," Bill said, running his fingers through his hair.

The losers stayed at the Quarry for three hours, then finally decided to get out. They dried off and drove back to the motel, looking at the time. It was one in the afternoon, and they still had a whole day to decide on what to do.

Richie and Eddie cuddled on their bed, Eddie placing angelic kisses on Richie's neck. Richie smiled, appreciating the affection from the smaller boy. "Rich?" Richie giggled lightly, as the younger boy talking vibrates against his exposed neck skin. "Hm?" Eddie looked up at Richie, eyes full of passion and love. "Do you wanna maybe, um, watch a movie? Cuddle, kiss, and chill?" Richie smiled and kissed the tip of Eddie's nose. "Of course, Eddie Spaghetti."

The two sat up, putting on Sleeping Beauty and cuddling. They had a huge fuzzy grey blanket over the two, Richie's head resting softly on Eddie's shoulder, and Eddie's arm wrapped around Richie's waist. They had bought snacks, so they now had huge bags of chips and slushees with them. "I've always loved this movie," Eddie said softly, causing Richie to look up at him. "Why?" Eddie sighed, smiling. "Because no matter what happened to Aurora, her Prince Charming was there for her." Richie then thought of an idea. He stood up, sweeping the younger boy off of his feet. He spun Eddie, Eddie giggling crazily. "Rich, what're you doing?!" Richie finally set Eddie down, who stood on his tip toes and kissed the boy. "I'm your Prince Charming," Richie said as he pulled back. Eddie sighed, rolling his eyes. "Gosh, Rich. I don't know what I would of done without you," Eddie said, placing a hand over his heart dramatically. Richie pressed kisses all over Eddie's face, making the smaller boy smile. Eddie cupped Richie's face in his hands, causing the two to look at each other. "I love you, Richie Tozier." "And I love you too, Eddie Kaspbrack."

And the two boys' lips collided.

A/N;
Sorry this is short, I really didn't know how to end this. But it's fluffy, and so cute! Hoped you like it! - M.B.🦋