Seven

⚠️Heated Making Out⚠️
The light from the sun hit Richie's face, causing him to wake up. He squeezed his eyes so they were barely open, needing to readjust to the light. He fully opened his eyes, and sat up. Next to him was a sticky note that read ;

Dear Richie,
We're going grocery shopping today. We already left, and I didn't wanna wake you. I love you lots. Sincerely,
Eddie.

Richie smiled to himself, and decided to get up. He changes into a light grey sweatshirt and black ripped jeans. He walked downstairs and sat in the living room, watching the TV. His phone buzzed, and he checked to see what it was.

One New Message From - Bea❤️

He opened the message, wanting to see what was up with Bea.

Bea❤️ - Richie?

You - What?

Bea❤️ - Mom and dad are worried about you. You haven't talked to them in a long time.

You - You're gonna fucking side with them right now?! Are you serious, Bea?!

You - You're the one that got away! You're the lucky one! Mom and dad DON'T care about me! They would hit me, and dad did fucking HORRIBLE things to me! He made me broken! Made me a fucking mistake! And you're gonna side with the people who put you up for adoption and made my life an actual living hell?! Fuck you, Bea. Just, fuck you.

Richie turned his phone off and placed it on the couch. He got up and went to his and Eddie's room, needing to cool off. He sat on the bed, his hands and the rest of his body shaking. He ran his long slender fingers through his untamed and curly mess of hair. "Maybe Bea forgot," he said quietly. He shook his head, realizing the thought was stupid. How do you forget that you're adopted?

The front door was opened, the 6 others walking in with their hands full. "Rich, we're home!" Richie walked downstairs, kissed Eddie on the forehead, and walked out to help with the groceries.

After the groceries were put away, the losers decided to watch some movies and chill for the rest of the day.

"Alright, Bev and I are tapping out," Ben says as he looks over at the sleeping Beverly. Everyone nods, and Ben carries Beverly to their room. "Me and S-S-Stan are tapping out, t-t-too." Bill and Stan walk up the stairs, hand in hand.

"Looks like it's just you and me, Eds," Richie says. Eddie rolls his eyes and smirks, and leans his head against Richie's shoulder. "You wanna cuddle," Richie ask, and Eddie nods. Richie lays down, Eddie's back against Richie's chest, Richie wrapping his arms around Eddie's waist. "Eds?" "Hmm?" "You love me, right?" Eddie looked up at Richie, who was forcefully smiling. "Of course I love you. What would make you think I don't?" Richie shrugged. Sometimes he needed to check in, making sure no one hates him. "I don't really know. But I love you back, Eds." Eddie smiled, and Richie leaned down and kissed Eddie softly on the lips. Eddie turned himself around, sitting in Richie's lap. Richie deepened the kiss, wrapping his arms around Eddie's waist. Eddie straddled himself, wrapping his arms around Richie's neck. "Let's take this somewhere else," Richie whispered in a husky voice, making Eddie shiver. Richie picked Eddie up, Eddie holding onto Richie's shoulders and Richie's hands were underneath Eddie's thighs. The two walked up the stairs and into their bedroom. Eddie, just for safety, locked the door. They had fun that night.

Eddie and Richie woke up the next morning at 11:38 AM. Richie was big spooning Eddie, his arms wrapped around Eddie's waist protectively. Eddie was covered in hickeys, from his neck down to his thighs. Richie's neck was covered in hickeys, and some on his chest. Richie's eyes fluttered open, seeing the small boy beside him. "Morning sunshine," Richie said in a raspy morning voice. Eddie rolled over and looked up at Richie. "Morning," Eddie replied. Eddie sat up, but immediately regretted it. "Holy shit!" Richie sat up too, worried about the boy. "What happened?" "My ass hurts, Richie." Richie chuckled, and kissed Eddie's forehead. "Well, yea, I'm expecting it to," he said through laughs. Eddie rolled his eyes and started laughing, too. After a giggle and kissing fest, the two got up and ready for the day. Richie wore a white shirt with light denim jeans and superstar adidas, and Eddie wore Richie's red hoodie and light denim jeans with black converses.

The two walked downstairs, and saw that everyone else was eating breakfast. "Morning," Richie said, causing everyone to look at them. "It w-w-was those two, I s-s-swear," cried Bill, making everyone except him and Stan laugh. "What'd we do," Eddie asked as he took a piece of bacon and started eating it. "A couple was going at it last night, like forever. It was so loud, like, it kept us up. Ben and I think it was Stan and Bill, Mike thinks that it was Ben and I, and Stan and Bill think it was you two," Bev said. Eddie blushed a bright shade of pink while Richie laughed. "Yea, it was us," Richie said, making Eddie blush 10x harder than he already was. "I knew it," Stan shouted, making everyone laugh. "Ok, it's great that you guys are comfortable with it now, but could you keep down the noise? I mean, come on," Mike said, laughing. Eddie hid his face in the crook of Richie's neck, his whole face now a tomato. Bev got up from her spot to examine their necks. "Oh my god, look at you two! You're necks are covered in hickeys!" Everyone else got up too, looking at the necks. "Jesus, Richie. Go easy with Eddie," Ben said. "Oh, but my dear haystack, the hickeys don't stop there," Richie said with a wiggle of the eyebrows. Eddie smacked Richie's arm. "WAIT LET ME SEE," Bev cried out. "WHAT NO," Eddie replied. Bev tried to take Eddie's shirt off, but could clearly see the hickeys from the bottom of his stomach. "Do they lead," she asked playfully. Eddie turned his head and nodded. "BUT YOU'RE NOT SEEING!" Bev threw her hands up in defeat. "Alright, alright, we're all good." Everyone laughed, and had a good day.

Even if it was just sex, or if it was just some good ol' cuddling and crying, Richie felt better. He felt it.

Richie felt safe. And only with Eds.