Thirteen

Trigger Warning : Violence, Steaminess

Eddie?!"

Eddie wrapped his arms around Richie's neck, and hid his face in the crook of Richie's neck. "Richie, I was so scared," Eddie said through his cries and sniffles. "What? Why?" Eddie looked back, confused as to why Richie would ask that. "Because you said you were gonna be living with your abusive parents!" Richie sighed, and looked down. Eddie cupped Richie's cheeks and made him face Eddie. "I love you. We love you. But we are sorry that we're babying you. We just don't want to see you hurt, ok?" Eddie kissed Richie's lips softly, a kiss full of love and passion. Richie pulled back, smiling. "Thank you." The losers showed up, and all rushed towards Richie and Eddie. "HOLY SHIT WE WERE SO SCARED," said Beverly. Everyone was crying tears of joy. Obviously.

They walked back to the Tozier residence, and Richie nodded at them. They all walked in, and saw Mr.Tozier sitting on the couch. "Ah, there you sad fucks are. My shit of a son, his faggot boyfriend, stuttering freak, clean freak, droopy skin, the whore, and the negro." He got up and faced the seven teens. "I want my son back. None of you, just him." Richie was taken over by fear, and that was a first for the losers. "No. Richie's coming home with us," Ben said. Wentworth ran towards Richie, but Mike punched him in the jaw. "GO," Mike screamed. Richie, Eddie, and Stan ran up the stairs to get Richie's things.

They ran back down and saw Wentworth attacking Mike and Bill. Richie kicked his dad in the dick, causing him to fall over in pain. The seven ran out the door, and heaved. "Let's go."

They walked back to the hotel, and decided to rent out 3 other hotel rooms. One for each couple, and then one for Mike.

Once they got to the the main hotel room, which was now Mike's room, they all got situated and sat down. There was obviously a conversation needing to be made.

"Ok, um, can I ask why you thought going back to your dad would be a good idea," Beverly asked, needing the conversation to start. Richie shrugged, not really knowing how to answer the question. "I didn't, I guess. But I needed to leave, let you guys live for once. That was the first place that came to mind," he finally got out, wording it how he thought would be good. Everyone sat there, in total silence. No one knew how to react to what Richie had said. "Richie, we are living. We're teenagers and living in a house in Florida! How more awesome could that be," Mike said, smiling. "You guys baby me. I don't want to be treated like a baby. Like you said, we're teenagers, meaning I am as well. I want be treated like one." Again, silence fell over the room. "We won't treat you l-l-like a baby anymore. P-P-Promise," Bill said, giving Richie a smile. Everyone nodded, and they group hugged. This was gonna be a long journey, but they were willing to take it.

They headed to bed, each couple walked out the room, said their goodbyes, and headed to their room.

Once in their room, Stan and Bill changed into pajamas. Stan wore one of Bill's shirts and leggings, while Bill just wore sweatpants that were at his hip. The two crawled into bed, cuddling with one another. Stan's head was placed in the crook of Bill's neck, his hands placed on the back of Bill's neck. Bill's chin was on Stan's right shoulder, his hands wrapped around Stan's waist. Bill placed kisses on Stan's shoulder, making Stan smile. "Stan?" "Hmm?" "I l-l-love you. Like, a lot." Stan moved his head so that he was looking at Bill. Bill smiled, and so did Stan. "I love you, too, Bill. More than anything ever." Bill and Stan kissed, and held onto each other, never wanting to let go.

Once Ben and Beverly got in their room, Beverly sighed loudly and flopped on their bed. "What's wrong, Bev? Do you want me to get something for you," Ben said, concerned for his girlfriend. Bev smiled and got up, and kissed Ben's forehead. She had to go on her tiptoes for this, as Ben had a growth spurt. "I'm fine, Ben. It's just been a long day, you know?" Ben nodded, and the two got changed. Bev wore Ben's old football jersey, which dropped down to her knees. Ben wore a white shirt and black joggers. The two got in bed, Ben big spooning Bev. Ben kissed Bev's cheek, making her giggle. Bev rolled over, facing Ben. "How did I get so lucky to get you," Ben asked, more to himself. "You got lucky? Ben, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I have you! Caring, loving, sweet, pure, soft, gentle, selfless Ben!" The two shared a short yet loving kiss. "I love you, Ben Hanscom." "And I love you, Beverly Marsh."

Mike got shut the door and laid on his bed, and smiled. His friends were happy, which was all that mattered to him. Mike liked being the couple watcher, even though he did have a special someone.

Richie and Eddie got to their room, and were so reddie for cuddles. Richie changed into black Nike basketball shorts with no shirt, and Eddie wore comfy booty shorts and a black crop top. The two laid in bed, Eddie straddled on top of Richie. Richie caressed Eddie's cheek, making Eddie smile and blush. Eddie kissed Richie's forehead, soothingly and lovingly. "I missed you, Chee. I thought you were never gonna come back," Eddie said softly. Richie chuckled quietly. "If you didn't come back, I probably wouldn't of," he replied, which kind of made Eddie sad. "Chee, I love you. I love you so much. I don't know what I would do without you in my life." Richie smiled and kissed Eddie, his hands wrapped around Eddie's waist.

Richie bit Eddie's lip, causing Eddie to squeak in surprise. Eddie pulled back, giggling. "What's so funny, Eddie spaghetti," Richie said. Eddie giggled, then finally composed himself. "You bit my lip! Why?" "Cause, you're hot and your words turned me on," Richie replied, leaning in and kissing Eddie for the second time. Eddie sighed out of pleasure, placing his hands on the back of Richie's neck. Richie's lips moved from Eddie's lips down to Eddie's jaw, then to Eddie's neck. Eddie whimpered as Richie sucked a hickey. Richie's hands moved to Eddie's butt, squeezing it harshly. "Jesus Richie," Eddie exclaimed, making Richie smirked. Richie pulled back, looking at the new red hickey on Eddie's neck. "You sure you wanna do this," he asked Eddie, and Eddie nodded. "I need you to say it for me, Eds. Consent's my kink." Eddie giggled and said, "Yes, Richie. You have my consent." Richie wiggled his eyebrows, and pulled Eddie back down to his level to kiss him.

Richie and Eddie had fun😏