Fourteen

Eddie woke up the next morning, a sharp pain in his ass. "Oh my fucking God," he whispered to himself, groaning internally. He rolled over on the bed to see Richie, sleeping naked on the bed. That's when Eddie noticed he was naked, too. "Fuck." He wrapped his robe around himself, as he probably needed a bath. As he began to get out of the bed, Richie grabbed his wrist. "Where you going, Eds?" Eddie smiled softly and turned around to see Richie sitting up. "Taking a shower." "Can I come with?" Eddie sighed, yet nodded. Richie wrapped his robe around him, and the two walked to the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, they locked the bathroom door. Richie took of his robe, making Eddie blush a little. "Oh, come on, Eds. I saw all of you last night." That makes Eddie blush even more, but he takes the robe off. Richie steps closer to Eddie, looking down at the small boy. "I love you, Eddie." "I love you too, Richie." Richie placed his hands on Eddie's hips, Eddie loving the affection. Eddie placed his hands on the back of Richie's neck, pulling the two together, their chests touching. Richie kissed Eddie, needing the taste of Eddie. Eddie kissed back, falling into the deep whole of pleasure. Richie patted the back of Eddie's thighs, signaling for him to jump. Eddie did, wrapping his legs around Richie's waist. Richie placed him on the bathroom countertop, rubbing his thighs. Richie began to kiss down Eddie's jaw and down to his neck. "Rich, as much as I love this, we need to take a shower," Eddie said as Richie was sucking on Eddie's neck. Richie groaned, yet complied. He moved back, letting Eddie jump off the counter. Richie turned on the water to a nice temperature, and the two got in.

Eddie loves Richie's hair. He loves playing with it, he loves running his fingers through it, he even loves looking at it. So, if they were taking a shower, Eddie was obviously gonna touch Richie's hair. And that's what Eddie did.

He poured the shampoo into his hand and ran his fingers through Richie's hair. "You know, I love your hair, Rich," Eddie said,  admiring the curls atop of Richie's head. "I'm glad someone does," Richie said, making Eddie concerned. "And what's that supposed to mean?" Richie shifted, a bit uncomfortably. "People don't usually compliment my hair. My mom and dad would pull on my hair, and some of the losers have said that they think my hair's an absolute mess, and that I don't care enough about it." Eddie frowned, wondering how anyone could ever hate Richie's hair. "Well, I absolutely adore your hair," Eddie said as the water rinsed our the shampoo. Once all the bubbles were out of Richie's hair, Eddie got on his tip toes and kissed Richie's hair. Richie smiled and blushed, appreciating Eddie.

After the shower, the two got out and changed into more comfortable clothes. Eddie changed into a yellow sweater and ripped light denim jeans with checkered vans. Richie changed into a black shirt with ripped light denim jeans with white vans.

The two walked out of their hotel room and into Mike's, which was the designated room. Once they got in, all eyes were on them. "Could you two of been any louder," Beverly exclaimed, making both Richie and Eddie blush. "All I heard l-l-last night was Eddie fucking moaning," Bill said, making everyone except Richie and Eddie laugh. "But, it's whatever. Not the first time we've heard it," Mike said, making everyone laugh in the room. "Ok, but seriously, let's go to the Quarry!" Everyone agreed with Mike, and got changed. They met at the front, and everyone was off.

A/N :
Sorry this is so late! I've been very stressed lately with some things, so my apologies! But, if you like the ship Stenbrough, then you should definitely got check out my new Stenbrough story, Patience//Stenbrough. I have the first real chapter up, but I really like it. Sorry for the self promo and lateness! Also, sorry it's short, the next one will be longer, I promise! - M.B.💫