Six

⚠️Arguing, Attempted Suicide, Self Harm, Homophobic Slurs, and Fighting⚠️
The losers walked into the mall, Richie and Eddie still holding hands. The food court was on the left, so they quickly sat there. "We're gonna go get two boxes of pizza, you wanna come," asked Beverly to Richie and Eddie. Eddie shook his head, and the 5 others walked off. "Can you fucking fags move?! I don't wanna eat by some homos!" Richie and Eddie looked over at a kid, who looked their age, yelling at them. Richie immediately let go of Eddie's hand, becoming vulnerable. "We're not bothering you, are we," Eddie shouted back. "Don't look at us!" Richie tugged the sleeve of Eddie's shirt, and whispered, "Drop it, Eddie. It's fine." Eddie shook him off, and started yelling at the boy. The two of them argued, and the boy got closer to Eddie. Richie got up and stood in front Eddie. "Do not touch him! You can hit or kick me, but do not lay a fucking hand on him!" The boy chuckled. "Fine with me." He punched Richie squeezed in the jaw, causing a small bruise to form. Richie punched the guy back, and the guy threw himself onto Richie. He threw a couple punches, and then some dude grabbed the guy while Eddie grabbed Richie. The losers came back, and Mike and Ben had to help keep Richie under control. "They're being faggots! That's not fucking fair!" A security guard stood in between the two, and calmly said, "I'm gonna need to ask you both to leave." The guy started arguing, while Richie weakly nodded. The losers walked away, Richie in the back.

When they got in the car, all hell broke loose. "What the hell, Richie?! This was supposed to be a fun day!" Richie looked at Beverly, who said that. "The dude was gonna punch Eddie! He hit me first!" "That d-d-doesn't mean you can hit him back!" "It was self-defense!" "Self-defense my ass!" "Shut up, Stanley!" They all looked at one another, the losers second group argument falling into place. "It isn't Richie's fault, guys! It's that dudes," Richie argued. "Eddie, you're only saying that because you're dating him!" "I am not!" "You two complain and fight all the time! Like, do you guys even like each other anymore!" "I have no idea, Stan!" Everyone looked at Eddie, who's hand was covering his mouth. They parked in the driveway, everyone still shocked. "You really mean that, Eddie," Richie asked. Eddie didn't answer. Richie quietly laughed and got of the car.

Everyone else got out of the car, mainly to see where Richie was going. He opened the porch door and sat there. His head was in his hands, and he heard the quiet sniffles. "Rich?" Richie turned his head and saw Eddie, the boy who no, to his knowledge, no longer shared the same feelings as him. "Oh. Hey, Eddie." Eddie mentally sighed, hoping that Richie would call him Eds or Eddie Spaghetti. "I didn't mean what I said back there. I was just, mad. You know?" Eddie sat next to Richie, looking at the boy. His hair was curly, and a bit of a mess. Richie was wearing a big nirvana shirt with ripped jeans, and scuffed up vans. He was still wearing his glasses, but you could see the gorgeousness in his eyes. Richie had freckles spread across his face, and small dimples were forming in his cheeks. But now, Richie's eyes were red and filled with tears. The glasses weren't on, he removed them so he could cry. "I just, I feel like everybody hates me. I know you didn't mean it, but you said it. And, my mom and dad fucking hate me, and so do the losers. And sometimes, I think that everyone hates me. You, the losers, my family, even myself," Richie said, Eddie's heart breaking with every word. "But I don't wanna talk about it. I forgive you, Eddie." Richie got up, wiping his eyes, and walked into the house. Eddie sat there in shock for a minute, and walked back into the house.

When he walked back in, he heard the 6 other losers arguing. Eddie sighed, yet gasped when he saw what he never imagined.

Richie slapped Stan across the face.

But more surprisingly, Bill punched Richie and kneed him in the stomach.

Yet, the worst of it, is when Bill yelled, "You're becoming Maggie and Wentworth, Richie!"

No stutter. No lack of confidence.

Bill regretted the words right after he said them.

"Richie, I didn't mean that."

Richie only shook his head, got up, and limped up the stairs and into the bathroom.

Eddie didn't say anything to his friends, but he ran up the stairs and knocked on the bathroom.

"Rich! Richie! Open up!" "No! No, Eddie! Stan hates me, along with the rest of the losers! And you heard Bill, I'm becoming my parents!" "Bill was lying, Richie! You're so much better than that!" "Says who?!" Eddie didn't respond, only keeping the silence last longer than normal. "Exactly," he hears Richie mumble. He heard Richie hiss out in pain, and what sounded like droplet hitting the sink. "Richie! Richie open up!" Eddie pounded on the door, most likely going to break it. He heard Richie mumble swear words under his breath, and heard a bunch of pills hit he floor. "Shit," he heard Richie yell. Eddie finally got the door open, and saw an absolute disaster.

Blood was staining Richie's arms, the floor, and the sink. A bunch of light pink pills were spread across the floor, along with the pill bottle. Richie's left eye was bruised and swollen. Richie was sitting in the bathtub, crying his eyes out.

"Oh Richie..."

Eddie quickly ran to Richie's side, examining the small cuts on Richie's arms. Richie only wept, not wanting help. He yanked his arm back, and got out of the tub. He walked in his room, put on an old bloodied up hoodie and grey sweatpants, and laid in bed. He threw his glass across the room, not caring if they broke. He sobbed to himself quietly, taking in the fact that no one liked him. The 6 others stood there, looking at Richie. Richie was sobbing, then simply crying, then sniffling, and then sleeping. Richie had cried himself to sleep.

"Eddie, t-t-tell Richie that I didn't mean what I said," Bill choked out. Eddie nodded, focusing on Richie.

"You guys should go. I'll take care of him from here." The others nodded, walking away from Eddie.

Eddie shut their door, Eddie now inside of the room. He crawled next to Richie, and wrapped his arms around Richie's waist. He remembered what Richie had said earlier, about how everyone hated him.

"I don't hate you. I love you, Rich. I love you more than life itself. I love you more than Stan loves Bill. I love you more than Ben loves Beverly. I love you more than anyone or anything. I love you."

Little did Eddie know, Richie heard everything he said.

A/N ;
I got the angst chapter out! :)
Also, I just finished it. Took me a little less than 2 weeks to finish. Also, I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights in Orlando, since I live an hour away from there. Well, thanks for reading this! - M.B🦋