Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Hypnos' POV

After the intense kiss that Than surprised both of us with he pretty much told us that we had to stop the playing and actually take a shower. So here we are standing under the hot water and what are we doing? Showering. There are so many things that we could do in here that would be a lot more fun than simply showering. Party pooper!

What made it worse was that Than was pretty much tempting us to do something without actually letting us do anything. His chiseled form was standing in the middle of the spray from the shower as he ran his hands across Hermes chest. Soaping it up before turning him around and running his hands along his back.

Hermes wasn't doing so well with all the teasing though. His eyes were closed, his lips parted as little moans and whimpers slipped from his mouth. Than's hand slipped down his back, when they stopped at his ass cheeks Hermes sucked in a quick breath of air.

"Than...please don't..." I watched as Than's hands tightened over each cheek. Squeezing gently he spread them a part for a minute before letting them go and moving on. His hands traveled down each leg, soaping up each bit of his body before moving further.

Quickly standing up he pushed Hermes under the spray of water making him rinse off before turning his attention to me. His smile widened as he no doubt saw the apprehension in my eyes.

"You worried?"

"Of what?"

Taking a step closer he ignored my question as he backed me into the shower wall. He pushed himself against me with both his hands steadying himself against the wall. Leaning in I instinctively closed my eyes in preparation for what was to come.

"Open them..." his breath fanned over my face as he barely whispered the command to me. Opening my eyes quickly I was met with Than's beautiful eyes. I loved looking into them especially at moments like this.

"Yes Than..."

Leaning forward I waited for his lips to press against my own but was disappointed when he missed my lips completely instead kissing down my neck. His lips brushed down my neck seductively, barely touching the flesh but at the same time turning me on. As his lips kept me distracted a pair of hands began to run down my body.

Hermes was kneeling in between me and Than running his hands all over my body as he washed me at the same time. The feeling of Than's mouth trailing down my neck as Hermes hands roamed my body was driving me insane.

"I don't think that I can...can hold out much longer."

With that Hermes' hands stop moving and Than pulled back. A soft whimper left my mouth when they stopped. I loved the feeling of his hands on my body and Than's warm mouth moving down my neck. Pushing my bottom lip out at Than I began to pout at his missing lips and Hermes' missing hands.

"Go wash off." He said pushing me forward into the hot spray of water. Once I had completely rinsed off I realized that it was now Than's turn to be tortured by caressing hands and skillful kisses. Turning to Hermes I gave him a slick grin to which he rolled his eyes but he knew what I wanted to do.

Sliding down to his knees in front of Than he grabbed hold of his hardened member causing him to moan out loudly. His hands threaded into Hermes' hair as he kept stroking his member slowly. Than's breathing got heavy as Hermes' hand picked up the pace.

Looking at his face I could tell that he was enjoying it. Than's eyes were closed and part of his lip was sucked into his mouth as he kept from moaning too much. I watched as Hermes tongue slipped out his mouth as he ran it over Than's head.