Chapter 26

Chapter 26

****************************************************************

Very naughty chapter you have been warned.

****************************************************************

Than's POV

I knew how to control the dreams almost as much as Hypnos did. The amount of time that we've spent here hiding from the pain of reality helped me to learn how to manipulate the dreams that I'm in. In an instant the blank white room shifted into one of an eighteenth century room.

Deep maroon curtains cascaded over the windows shielding us from the non-existent outside world. Intricate gold designs decorated the walls as a fireplace warmed the entire room. A plush King size bed sat in the middle of the floor. Rich red bedding draped over the entire bed with several pillows placed perfectly at the head of the bed.

"Wh-what is this place?" Hermes questioned nervously.

"It's where we will have all our fun tonight."

He looked over to Hypnos for help but he got none. Hypnos shared a sly smirk like mines. He, to a lesser extent, was my pet as well but he had a bit of authority over Hermes as well. Turning my attention back to Hermes I shot him a slick smile.

"Go stand by that wall."

I told him pointing to the wall opposite the tall windows in the room. Once his back hit the wall a hook appeared on the wall above him. Nodding to Hypnos I watched as he walked over there lifting Hermes' handcuffed wrists above his head hooking them to the wall.

When he realized what had happened he was struggling to get away. The desperation on his face was delicious and made me want to just devour him completely. But patience is definitely a virtue. I knew that i need to be able to keep control of my body no matter how tempting he was.

"What the hell Than? You can't just take over my dream like this? That's not how these things work! Now let me out befo-"

I cut him off mid-sentence by making a ball gag appear in his mouth. His eyes widened in surprise, his heartbeat picked up and his erection grew. His cheeks reddened as he realized that his own body was betraying him.

"Don't be embarrassed my dear pet it's only natural to be turned on by this. It's in your nature as my pet."

He definitely didn't like that. He was trying to argue with me but the ball gag in his mouth proved to be a great help in silencing him. Turning back to one of the tall windows in front of me I threw the curtains to the side watching as the room was bathed in the pale moonlight that I had chosen to be outside.

The moonlight caught Hermes' skin and gave his body an eerie glow that only seemed to turn me on more. Before I could do anything else Hypnos leaned forward licking and sucking his way down to the hardened buds on his chest.

Taking one in between his teeth the muted squeal of delight that came from Hermes seemed to fuel Hypnos' desire. Sitting down in a chair not far from them I was content for now to watch my two pet's intimate interaction.