Chapter 9

Than's POV

I walked up the stairs after I made sure that everyone was completely off of my property. He had been so careless about inviting people around, especially with Cerberus running loose.

Cerberus was a guard dog and when he sees people that he doesn't know he tends to attack, obviously. Not only that but that dog would eat anything...or anyone. Luckily he at least had enough sense to throw him enough meat to keep him occupied for the night.

At first I was incredibly angry when I saw him across the room. The smug look that was plastered all over his face was infuriating. His arrogance is what caused me to see red; he had the nerve to raise his glass to me. Then he turned around to flirt with some random nymph, she wasn't even that cute.

I didn't even need to try to figure out what I wanted to do as a punishment. I had been saving this one since the other day when I first mentioned it. I had asked him if he wanted to be tied to my bed and blindfolded. I knew that he would absolutely love it but it wasn't for his pleasure rather his punishment. I would make sure that he would think twice about doing anything so reckless again.

I opened the door to his room and saw that he was hiding underneath the covers. I walked over to the bed; I was beginning to have second thoughts about my punishment. I didn't want to hurt him, sure he was becoming more annoying by the second but there was something about him that also made me want to give him a second chance.

I couldn't though. He had to learn and as much as I didn't want to I knew I would have to go forward with this punishment. I walked over to his closet and pulled out a tie to be used as a blindfold. I made my way over to his bed and stood at the side of it. I knew he was awake and he knew that I was standing there. His whole body had tensed underneath the covers as soon as I had stopped by the side of the bed.

"Hermes. Get up." Not willing to anger me further he jumped from the bed and was standing in front of me within seconds. He still refused to look me in the eyes, the severity of the situation had probably settled in on his way up here. At least he knew what he did was wrong.

I held out the tie in front of him, he looked at the tie and then finally looked up at me in confusion. I pushed the tie further out in front of me until he grabbed it. He held it in his hands allowing his thumb to roam over it as he tried to figure out what I was going to use this for.

"Blindfold yourself." As soon as the words came out of my mouth his eyes shot up and he looked at me concerned.

"What?"