Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Hermes’ POV

Looking across the pool I saw Hypnos and Than catching up while sitting at the steps. At first glance you would swear they were identical but looking closer you could make out subtle differences. They were both absolutely gorgeous but personality wise Than was more guarded and Hypnos really…outgoing.

Pushing off the wall I swam over towards where they were sitting. I wanted to know what they were talking about considering they looked over at me several times. If they were going to talk about me I think that I have a right to know.

“So…what are we talking about?” Than looked at me with a bored expression and Hypnos smirked at me lust flashing in his eyes. I would definitely have to keep an eye on him.

“Well me and Than were just discussing your overall punishment.” Than sighed heavily as he turned to face Hypnos.

“Don’t call me Than…” That was the second time he told some family member not to use my nickname for him. Was it really that big a deal? I would have to ask him about that later.

“Anyways…we were talking about what you did to get yourself into this predicament. It’s actually a really good story.”

“Whatever he said is a lie!” I yelled pointing at Than. Hypnos leaned in so that he could whisper in my ear without Than hearing him. He placed both hands on the side of me and moved closer, causing me to back into the wall. I was trapped…not that I was complaining. He was just as delicious as Than and after what happened earlier in the pool he's quickly becoming one of my favorites.

“Really because he said that he wanted to run his tongue up and down your body to taste all of that sweet body you’ve been tempting us with this whole time.”

Biting on my bottom lip my eyes wandered over to where Than was sitting with a curious expression on his face. I looked back at Hypnos and he had a mischievous glint in his eyes. Staring more into his eyes I realized that that was one of the traits they seemed to share. His eyes were a match for Than’s, beautiful in every way.

I ducked under his arm and put some distance between the three of us. There was no way that I’d be able to handle this. I was just getting used to Than’s teasing and now his brother is here to help make me even more embarrassed?

“Hypnos leave Hermes alone…” Than called to his brother. Hypnos turned around to him and began pouting.

“You never let me have any fun…” Than rolled his eyes before submerging himself completely in the water. I hated when he did that, for some reason I could never find him. Looking in the water I frantically searched for any sign of him, hoping he wouldn’t just pop up and scare the hell out of me.

“You look worried Pet…” and there he is. I tensed feeling him so close to me.

“No…no, why would I be worried?”

“I don’t know you tell me…” both of his hands rested on my hips as he held me in place, preventing me from swimming away.