Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Than's POV

The two of them were driving me crazy. My brother's hand teasing my body sent shivers up my spine. The feeling of Hermes' lips pressed against mines felt beautiful. They were soft yet firm. I captured them between my teeth and pulled gently hearing him moan into my mouth. I pulled away from the both of them and flipped Hermes so that he was lying on his back.

"Did you think you could just tease me and then get away with it pet?" I said leaning over and taking in his light scent. It smelt heavenly. On the other side of his neck I looked up and saw Hypnos running his tongue along the length of Hermes's neck.

"No Than I ju-just wanted you to...to relax."

"So you lick me, tease me, grind your body against mines and then kiss me just to help me to relax?" I asked as I continued to speak against his neck. His eyes were closed and his head was hanging back in anticipation.

"It sounded like it would be a...a good idea." I pushed my hips against his roughly causing him to moan loudly. I loved hearing the little sounds he made, they were simply enchanting. I looked over at my brother and remembered that he helped Hermes in his little plan. I reached over and placed my hand on his chest and pushed him until he was lying flat on his back.

"You should have known better Hypnos. You know that I don't like to be toyed with yet you decided it would be a good idea to play with me. Why?" After the question I leaned down so that I was close to his ear and bit down on his ear lobe roughly. I wasn't about to let him escape his punishment.

"Honestly I thought it would be fun to mess with you a little."

"So you thought that sexually teasing your brother would be fun?" He looked like he was lost in thought, his face contorting into a confused look.

"When you say it like that..." before he could his sentence i bit down on his ear lobe again earning a slight moan from him. Hmm...Seems as if my brother is a glutton for pain. That was something that I could definitely keep for later.

Moving from his ear to his neck I nipped at his neck, biting down hard enough to cause a little pain but nothing too painful. I watched as his hand moved down to his hard on and gripped it tightly. I reached down and grabbed his hand roughly pulling it off his own member. I leaned back up so that I could whisper into his ear.

"You don't get to enjoy yourself...at this point you too are to be punished. Don't think that I won't pay you back for what you've done," I leaned over so that I was now leaning closer to Hermes than to Hypnos. I bit his ear gently before speaking to him.

"And I still owe you a punishment for throwing that party the other night. Don't think I forgot." I leaned down and bit his neck hard sucking on the taut flesh. I heard him take in a deep breath before I licked over the small area I just bit. I looked down at him, his eyes were still closed and he was breathing deeply.

"Look at me." He kept his eyes closed but his breathing slowed down. "I said look at me now Hermes!"