➵ 1.3 - michael

((Pls comment thank you enjoy))

-

Michael didn't know what Jade was doing in his room. But there she was, sitting on his bed, her knees pulled up to her chest, hiding her face. Her body was trembling. He walked around to the bed slowly, carefully. "Jade?" he called out quietly. He didn't know why he called her that; it felt strangely nice, but also a little weird. She was his Little Mermaid.

She lifted her head just as Michael sat down next to her. Her eyes were bloodshot and her eyeliner was a mess around them. And she had tears rolling freely down her face. Michael reached out and wiped her cheeks with his thumbs. "What's wrong, Little Mermaid?"

She swallowed back a choked sob and threw her arms around his neck, throwing him off guard. "Michael," she cried into his neck.

"Hey, it's okay," he said gently, rubbing her back. "Please, don't cry."

She pulled back and Michael felt her fingers in his hair, driving him absolutely crazy. "Kiss me, Michael," she whispered. "Please."

Michael didn't even have time to process her words because her lips were suddenly on his, soft and urgent. And it was the most right feeling in the world. Michael's hands travelled down her face and to her shoulders and pushed her back until she was laying on the bed. Maybe this wasn't the right time for it, what with her crying and all, but at the moment Michael wanted her more than anything. He wanted her so bad. And take care of the situation going on in his pants. Michael climbed in between her legs, kissing down her neck and across her collarbones, sucking long enough to leave a deep purple mark.

Jade's hands tugged at the hem of his shirt and before they knew it, it was on the floor across the room. Michael fumbled with her jean jacket and was able to take it off quickly, making her giggle. Jade pulled her own shirt over her head, leaving her in just a black bra. Holy shit.

"Stop staring," Jade smiled as her cheeks tinted pink.

Michael shook his head, dazed. His pants came off next and he fumbled with the button of her's. They came off soon, leaving them in their underwears. Jade climbed on top on Michael, straddling his lap as she kissed him, their tongues moving together. Michael wrapped his arms around her, trying to unhook the clasp of her bra, but it wouldn't give. Jade sighed and did it herself, letting the scrap fall to the floor. They were pressed together, chest to chest, and Michael pushed her back against the mattress, kissing down her neck and chest, making his way down her stomach. She shuddered as he kissed along the hem of her underwear. Michael hooked his fingers around it, smoothly pulling it down her legs. His boxers came off as well.

"Come here," Jade whispered, playing with his hair.

Michael climbed on top of her and kissed her lazily, running his hands up and down her body just like her hands memorized him. He pulled back and kissed the piercing in her eyebrow.

"I like this," Michael told Jade as everything around him faded into nothingness.

*•*•*

Holy fucking hell.

That was the only thought Michael had the next day. Jade's naked body pressed under his was the only image in his mind. He couldn't get rid of it. Not that he wanted to. Every time he looked at her, it was like he was back in his room, her fingers teasing his skin.

But she was wasn't looking at Michael like she wanted to pounce on him. In Art and then in Gym, Jade had been completely herself, with witty, sometimes nasty, comebacks for everything Michael said. However, Michael didn't say a lot on Tuesday. He couldn't wrap his head around the fact that his mind was betraying him like this. The goal was to get Jade to trust him and go out with him, not to have wet fantasies about her in his bed.