Chapter 12

I'm so shocked. He looked really angry. Just him rushing out of the restaurant gave me chills. But Ben is a strong and handsome guy, it shouldn't be hard for him to get over this. After I kissed him on the first day we met, and kept leading him with my attitude and outfits, and after he told me he likes me, and I rejected him...

Okay, I'm starting to think he won't get over this properly. But he's strong, I trust him.

I kept thinking about Ben that I forgot bout Jayden, until he kissed my cheek while jumping on his seat. He was actually really and embarrassingly happy.

Oh God , who did I choose.

"Hey Jayden, I have to go now." I said to him. He looked at me and I saw his smile fade away.

"But you haven't even finished your food. Is it something I did." He said looking worried.

"No, no. It's not you." At that he starts smiling again. I decided stay and leave after he was finished with his food. In the meantime I decided to look at my Instagram and look at the many posts people put up. I kept scrolling until a post on Ben's account surprised me.

I think I heard my heart break and crash on the floor, while turning into a thousand broken pieces.
These pics really made my heart break...

But it's cool

But it's cool...

Jayden finished his food and took me home. He said he'll get my car and give it to me tomorrow.

When I got home, I quickly went up to my room and changed in to my sky blue PJs. I decide to sit on my window sill. I sat there thinking about my day and my life. While I was thinking something caught my eye outside. I looked down and saw five black cars parked next to my house. On the one car in the middle, the drive seat door opened and out stepped...

It was Ben. I stopped breathing for 5 seconds and continued looking at him look at me. He smirked to me and pointed towards his phone so I checked mine. The message caught my breath.

Ben: You shouldn't have rejected me. You'll regret ever rejecting me. Watch your back, it's a warning.

After reading the message I looked back outside and I saw him smirk back at me. He then got back into the car and they all drove away.

I guess he is not over it...

Sorry for taking a long time for updating. I hope you guys are still reading my book. Stick with me and enjoy this book

And a big "I love you" to my editor *AMITIE*

What do you guys think Ben's gonna do. Any ideas...

***Please vote***
***Keep reading***