Chapter 11

I know it's dumb to choose a person who easily got over you and moved on.

And I know, right now I'm being stupid for letting go of such a handsome gentle guy, and going for a cute, heartbreaker.

But in honest truth, I worked hard to get Jayden back. And, yes, I know I was supposed to let go of him. But Jayden was my best boyfriend ever and I was not ready to let go yet...

I decided to text the Jayden and Ben, so that we could meet. We were going to meet at Burger King, just down the road. So in the meantime, I decided to take a quick shower and wear the most casual but sexy outfit I could find. An outfit that didn't make me look desperate.

After taking a shower, I ended up wearing this outfit.

I'm currently outside getting ready to leave

I'm currently outside getting ready to leave. I open my ferarri and hop in. I quickly start the car and drive off. It takes me about 20mins to get to Burger King. The area is quite and has a lot of trees. I get into Burger King and I instantly spot Ben sitting at the corner booth, waiting anxiously. He looks so cute when he's nervous.

I sit next to him. I give him a very sorrowful smile. He smiles back and while smiling at me he takes my hand into his soft manly hands and looks me in the eye.

"Listen Rose, I didn't mean to..." We we're suddenly interrupted by a bang on the table. When I looked up, I saw an angry Jayden.

"Get your filthy hand away from my girl!!!" He yelled at us, but mostly at Ben. Ben hesitated at first but eventually let go of my hand. Jayden instantly sat next to and took my in his, and kissed my nuckles. I felt embarrassed. I looked over at Ben and he was seated a bit further away from me than he was 2 minutes ago. He looked irritated and jealous at the same time.

I moved my hand away from Jayden and got to the point of our meeting today.

"Guys listen. I'm going to be honest right now." I felt my tummy round up the many butterflies in it. I was truly nervous. I didn't want to hurt anybody's feelings. "I know I like both of you and you both like me. Am I right?" Their attention was focused me. And for that moment they both looked speechless from what I just said. They hesitated at first but they both ended up saying, "RIGHT."

I took a deep breath before answering them.

" You both asked me out and in honest truth, I like the both of you. But I've decided to choose one of you to be my boyfriend."

I could see Ben was starting to get annoyed with this 'win or lose' tactic I was using.

"Obviously. You can't have two boyfriends Rose. Just choose one of us and let's get this over with." Ben said sounding irritated.

"Okay, okay. Ben your great and you make me happy. Jayden you broke up with me and moved on easily, leaving me heartbroken. And you..." Jayden interrupted me before I could finish my sentence.

"I know Rose. And I'm sincerely sorry for doing that to you. It was very wrong and I was being a jerk. Will you..." This time I interrupted him and continued with my decision.

"And that is why I choose you, Jayden." I finally said it. At that moment, Ben got up and left...

Sorry again for not updating any time sooner. I really love writing but I really haven't had the time to do it.

Hope you Angles still love my story. So don't stop reading and encourage some of you friends to read my book. I would really appreciate it.

***Please Vote***
***Keep on Reading***