Chapter 4

"Hey babe." Jayden kiss Zoey again in front of me.

"Hey. Are you enjoying the part so far?"

"Yeah. Great party. Let's go swim."

"Okay."

They took off running. They we're going to swim together. Ewe. Sometimes I wonder how she was able to get him to love her. Some things you'll never understand.

I was sitting alone, and I was obviously loney. Then a kinda cute guy sat next to me and let out a sigh.

"Hey, you okay?"

"Yeah. My girlfriend just ditched me for another guy. But its cool."

"Uhh, sorry. Kinda bored, wanna go for a swim, I'm sure it'll be great." I had to do something coz I might as well die of boredom.

" Oh. Before I forget, what's your name?" I see a little smirk forming on his lips, it make me want to kiss his juicy lips.

"Oh, yeah, my name is Rose." I kinda blush as I say that, I hope he doesn't notice.

"You mean Rose, the mayor's daughter! Great to meet you. Dang. Oh and my name is Ben by the way." We both break out in giggles. He is just so funny.

"Forget about names, but nice name by the way. LETS GO HAVE SOME FUN!" I scream at him.

We took of for the pool. It was great. We swam. Well we basically enjoyed ourselves. He was handsome and knew how to take care of a girl. After all our fun and swim we decide to go change to a new set of clothes.

"How was the swim." He said this in a deep voice which was so charming.

"Yeah, I enjoyed it. It was great."

"Uhhh. Can I please have your number?" He brushed his hands through his hair. It made me blush a little, but not alot.

"Sure." We exchanged numbers. He had to go so before he left he gave me a kiss. He is so sweet. I just bearly know him and I already like him. He's great.

After a few minutes of lonelyness I hear a couple of girls running around screaming. I hear my name in one of their shouts and Jayden's name in the other. I become so curious. I walked out to see what was happening and I saw a girl's waving around pictures.

"WHAT IS THAT?" I ask the girls what they are holding.

"OMG ROSE. YOU ARE SUCH A SLUT." They say this. I was shocked.

"Excuse me??" They must be kidding me.

" How dare you try to take Jayden from Zoey. They are dating. You aren't dating him anymore. A random girl tells me while showing me the picture in her hand. I thought I had deleted it. If Jayden saw this he would think I did this on purpose.

It was the most amazing pic but also not appropriate that's why I didn't show it to anyone. This was bad. This was really bad.

He took of his shirt

He took of his shirt. Which means we did something else in that booth. I'm not ready for a fight with Zoey.

I would rather show you this pic and you wouldn't frick but the above pic could make any girl angry right?

Oh No....

            ***Please vote ***
       *** Keep on reading***