Chapter 3

Day of the pool party.

I kinda can't wait for the party. Of course I'm doing her a favor. I have to go get ready.

*******
"Bye dad." I say as I enter Zoey's house. It does look kinda big. But its not as big as my house.

I'm really digging my outfit. It will surely make Jayden want me back.

 It will surely make Jayden want me back

Sometimes I wonder how I'm so gorgeous. It's impossible to find a girl as pretty as me.

"OMG! There is a photo booth at this party?!" A couple of wild girls run past me toward a photo booth as if they've never seen one.

I see Jayden walking towards the photo booth. He looks so handsome with his black short sleeve T-SHIRT on. His muscles are properly laid out. He gives me a thousand butterflies by just looking at him.

Evil plan.

"Hey Jayden. Can I please take a pic with you?"

"Uhh Rose you know we aren't dating right?" He says it as if I don't have a problem with that. Yeah I kinda have a problem.

"No. It's just a friendly picture. I know how much you love photo booths. I only have good intentions so just chill, I won't bite." I kinda will if he let's me.

"Ok, fine."

"Wait I need to go change first. Is that alright?" I asked him this just to make sure he was okay with it.

"Sure."

10 mins later.

"That's a good one Rose."

We were having so much fun. He even let me touch him during the pictures. I really like it when his so close to me. This is the one photo that I liked most.

 This is the one photo that I liked most

We were basically matching. I just hope his feelings for me don't fade away. I still like him. We finished taking pics so I left to go change. After I was done changing, I went back to the booth, only to find Jayden still sitting there. DAMN. He is so gorgeous.

"There is the party girl!" We hear people screaming outside so we decide to step out of the booth to go see Zoey, after all, this is her party.

Jayden is the first to run out and approach Zoey while I trail behind him. She looked kinda good.

I am totally speechless

I am totally speechless. She is so gorgeous.

"Hey ugly. Nice party so far." I had to say that. She can't by any means know that I think she is gorgeous. She is probably a great person for Jayden and I have to accept it.

"Hey Rose. Nice to see you at my party. I guess the party will get better as the day goes on."

She is just so GREAT. I hate her.
I shouldn't be even insercure around her. She is NOTHING.

        *** PLEASE VOTE***
    ***KEEP ON READING***