Chapter 5

I could feel a headache coming on. Was this how fate wanted my day to go. This is so bad. Yet...

Wait. Why am I panicking.
Evil Plan...

This was kinda great, only depending on how I lay it out. This picture could be the missing piece in getting me and Jayden back together.

But first, I need my trusty sidekicks (Nicole and Calsey). I think, for my benefit I invite Nicole's boyfriend Brady.

 I think, for my benefit I invite Nicole's boyfriend Brady

They are the best couple around. They have been together for about 7months now, and they haven't broken up.

The reason I didn't mention Stephanie in all of this, is because she ditched me for the new girl Zoey. I guess she was only my friend because of the popularity I could provide for her. Now she is acting like Zoey's little puppy, busy following her EVERYWHERE. I don't really need her.

I decide to contact my two besties, but only Nicole answered. She couldn't come to the party because she had a date with Brady, which was great. I could meet the both of them at the same time and tell them about my plan.

Rose:Can we meet at McDonald's?
Nicole: Yeah, sure, Brady and I will be waiting.

I ran out of Zoey's yard and into my car. I drove as fast as a Ferrari can go. It took a couple of minutes to get to McDonald's, but I arrived safely. I enter the parking lot and at that moment I spot Nicole's car. I parl right next to it, take my hand bag and lock the car.

I enter McDonald's and I instantly see Nicole and Brady sitting together at the corner booth.

Such love birds.

"Hey guys." They look up at me.

"Hey Rose." They both say.

I sit down next to Brady and I order a drink and fries.

"Let's get down to the point. I know how to make Jayden love me again." I could see that they were intrigued by my topic, so we got down to planning the whole plan.

It was nice planning how Brady was gonna do a fake break up with Nicole and start dating me to make Jayden jealous and...

Oh gosh. I almost told you the whole plan. I'll keep my mouth shut for now, thank you.

The plan is going to be EPIC!!!

Soon after our planning we decide to go to the park. So we exit McDonald's and we are now outside where Brady starts giving Nicole a piggyback ride. They are so in love and are making me JEALOUS!!!

We decide to go to my house first so we could go change

We decide to go to my house first so we could go change. Of course I have some of Nicole's clothes at my house and Brady will wear one of my brother's outfits.

******
After our journey to my house, we finally arrive at the park. I am really speechless towards the love Nicole has for Brady. I just wished that could be me and Jayden. They are so cute.

Everything will soon change between Jayden and I, and it will be as amazing as Nicole's relationship or better

Everything will soon change between Jayden and I, and it will be as amazing as Nicole's relationship or better. I just hope the plan goes just as we planned.

            ***Please vote***
       *** Keep on reading***