[24]

1 week had passed, and now, this is the day will Mina perform her ballet dance. She had practiced a lot these past few days, though she was busy in her practice she's still have time on her toddler, playing with her.

"I'm proud of mommy..." Chaeyoung said and smile at them.

"Yeah. You should be proud of your mom, chaeng-ah." Jihyo said and patted the cub's shoulder.

"Jihyo-ah... Jihyo-ah." Jihyo and the three kids jumped a bit as Nayeon barged their classroom.

Nayeon panted.

"What, Nayeon-nie?" Jihyo asked.

"We have no class today, right? Let's watch Mina on her competition now." Nayeon growled.

"Who said?" Jihyo furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Sana and Momo texted me; saying today will Mina joined the competition. She will perform later on. Let's watch, Jihyo-ah." Nayeon whines.

"Alright." Jihyo agreed.

"Chaeng-ah.." Jihyo calls the baby cub.

"Yes, teacher-unnie?"

"Do you wanna watch your mom performing ballet now? We'll watch her, we'll show our support on your mom, wanna go there?" Jihyo asked the baby cub. She widened her smile almost reached her ears.

"Yeah... I wanna watch my pretty mom dancing ballet. When it is, teacher-unnie?" Chaeyoung asked excitedly.

"Now."

"And... Sana will pick up us. She said; we'll wait for her here." Nayeon informed.

******

"Don't show up yet, she don't know you girls are here too. All she know, just the two of us was here me and Momo." Sana whispered on them as they sat on the front chair.

"My pretty mommy."

"Your pretty mommy will perform later. Let's show our support on her, okay?" Sana said and patted the cub's shoulder.

"I will, mommy Sana."

Nayeon sat between Momo and Sana, Chaeyoung sat besides Sana and behind them were Jihyo, Dahyun and lastly Tzuyu.

"I'm so excited to see her." Nayeon clasped her palm together.

"Me too. It's been a year since I last saw her dancing ballet." Jihyo butted.

Soon, the competition started. All ballet dancers were showing their best for this competition. They're doing some hard moves just to show their best.

Soon, it's Mina's turn to show her moves. When she stepped in front, all eyes were on her, she's so beautiful as she wore those ballet costume. Mina looks around trying to find an inspiration which she did.

Mina smiles automatically as her eyes landed on the front chair, her smile reaches her ears as she saw her toddler, clapping her hands and tossing a thumbs up on Mina.

Before Mina starts on her moves, she waved her squad who was there probably showing their supports on her, Mina give them a flying kiss and starts her moves.