[10]

Early in the morning, Mina's phone rang, she thought it was her alarm clock, but no it's her - phone.

Mina picked up the call without checking who it was.

[Hello?] Mina asked in her morning voice.

[Mina-ya, you're just awake, don't you?] Mina recognize the voice, she sat up and checked the caller id.

It's her mom.

[Mom?]

[Yeah, speaking. Good morning, our only Mina, how are you?]

[I'm fine mom, but a little bit tired.]

[Why? Is it because your final is coming?]

[Yeah.]

[Anyway, we will visit you later, we're in our way with your dad.]

[Ah... I'll wait for you then. I have someone you need to meet.] Mina said excitedly as she glances at the toddler whose sleeping next to her, still hugging her.

[Who's that someone, Mina-ya? A girlfriend or this time a boyfriend?] Mina just chuckled then she bid her goodbye to her mom saying 'see you later'.

After the talk with her mother through the phone, Mina went downstairs to take a bath and after that she cook foods for her and for her toddler.

You're going to meet your grandmother and grandfather my baby cub.

Soon, Mina done cooking she went upstairs and woke her toddler.

"Baby cub.

Baby cubby..

My little chaeyoung-ie...

Wake up now, you need to take a bath, someone wants to meet you." Mina patted her toddler's waist and she groaned cutely.