[18]

The school bell rung indicating for the class to end. Mina was waiting for her toddler outsides the classroom.

"See you tomorrow, Dahyun-nie, Tzuyu-ah." Chaeyoung bid her goodbye to her two best friends. She was waving her hand while exiting the classroom, Dahyun and Tzuyu does the same.

"Mommy..." Chaeyoung hug Mina as Mina show up. Mina hug her toddler back and kisses her cheeks.

"Wanna go home now?"

"Yes mommy." Chaeyoung happily nods her head.

"Are you tired?"

"Not so, mommy, why?"

"Let's hang out? Like eating outside?"

"Mommy and Chaeyoung-ie date?" Mina was surprised as she heard that, however Mina nods her head.

"Yeah. Mommy and Chaeyoung-ie's date." Mina said as she pinched her ward's chubby cheeks. Chaeyoung flinched a little that made Mina smile.

"Mina, you're going home now?" Nayeon suddenly appeared and she asked. Mina just nod her head.

"Mommy and Chaeyoung-ie have a date today, teacher-unnie." Chaeyoung exclaimed. Nayeon awed and pinched her cheeks, Chaeyoung's cuteness is really irresistible.

"Oh. Really?"

"Yeah. Teacher-unnie."

"We have to go, Nayeon-nie." Mina said and waved at Nayeon.

"Okay. Take care, Mina-ya. Annyeong, Chaeyoung-ie."

"Annyeong, teacher-unnie." Chaeyoung waved her hand from afar.

*******

Mina brought her baby cub at the park. They were wandering around the park.

"Chaeyoung-ie, are you hungry?" Mina asked as she caught the toddler yawned.

"Ah.. A little bit." Chaeyoung said followed by a giggled. Chaeyoung feeling embarrassed towards her mom.

Mina just giggled at the cuteness of her baby.

"Okay. Let's eat." Mina said then she found a nearby restaurant, they enter there and Mina was the one who ordered their foods while the toddler was just waiting for her mom at their table.

Mina wasn't there yet, Chaeyoung was alone, then there's a girl approaches Chaeyoung.

"Annyeong." The girl in 21's greeted the toddler. Chaeyoung wasn't feel uncomfortable to the girl or she didn't feel any strange towards her that's why she smiles at her showing her dimple.

"Annyeong, unnie."

"Unnie?"

"Yeah. You're older than me." Chaeyoung said and smile.

"Ah. Yeah. You're right." The girl in 21's smile at the toddler.

"What's your name, baby?" The girl asked as she sat across Chaeyoung.

"Son Chaeyoung."