[11]

As days had passed by, Chaeyoung was now closed to Mina's best friends and on her parents. Chaeyoung's birthday is nearer to come, but Mina still have no time for her ward, though she misses to be with her.

"Chaeyoung-ie, wait for me later, okay? I'll pick you up once my class done, alright?" Mina informed her ward as she drop her on the kindergarten school.

"Yes, mommy."

"Good then. I have to go, mommy's been busy, you know that right?" Mina said earning a nod from her ward, the Mina caressed her bangs and kissed her forehead.

"Teacher Im and teacher Park will look after you, behave my little chaeyoung-ie, okay?"

"I will, mommy. Sayonara." Chaeyoung waved her hand as a gestured of saying goodbye.

"Baby cub, that isn't the exact words of saying goodbye. Just said, see you later." Mina said and chaeyoung repeated after her.

"See you later, mommy."

"See you later, my baby cub." Mina run off to catch a bus before she'll going to be late.

"Hey..." Dahyun and Tzuyu approaches the cub.

"Wanna play?" Dahyun invited.

"I love to, but..."

"Chaeyoung-ie, we don't have class today. Teacher Park told me, she allow us to play around. She said, she'll watch after us." Dahyun said then Chaeyoung agreed. She badly wants to play with them as well.

"Let's go!" The three of them cheered.

******

Chaeyoung-ie was now waiting for her mom, as she said, she'll pick her up but Mina wasn't there yet.

"Chaeyoung-ie." Momo and Sana came in the kindergarten.

"Momo-ya, Sana-ya." Nayeon and Jihyo were surprised as they saw Momo and Sana.

"Nayeon-nie, Jihyo-ah." The four of them hugged each other.

"Mommy, where's mommy?" Chaeyoung asked on Sana.

Sana squats.

"Your mom can't pick you, she's still busy, and she said you need to go home with me. Mommy Mina won't go home 'till tomorrow." Sana said and the cub pouted.

The baby cub missed her mommy so much. Since Mina have no time with her.

"Sana-ya, they have no class tomorrow, you can bring her at the park or anywhere. Chaeyoung needs to experience new things as well." Jihyo and Nayeon said.

"Yeah. We'll bring her tomorrow."

"So, we have to go? She needs to take a rest as well." Momo and Sana bid their goodbyes on Nayeon and Jihyo.

********

Chaeyoung was now asleep besides Sana. Though she wanted to sleep besides her mom, but Mina wasn't there.

"Good night, mommy..." Chaeyoung mumbled but enough for Sana to hear it.

Sana just smile after hearing the cub call her mommy.

"Good night, Chaeyoung-ie." Sana kissed the cub's forehead before joining her on her dreamland.

*******

Morning came...

Just like Mina, Sana had to wake up and cook a food for breakfast with the cub.

"Chaeyoung-ie..."

"Yes, mommy?"

"Are you done taking a bath?"

"Yes, mommy."

"Good. Let's eat, after eating we will go to somewhere." Sana said, cheering the sad cub. Chaeyoung throw a wide smile revealing her dimple and she dig the foods in.

"Mommy, it's delicious just like mommy Mina."

"Oh... Really?"

"Yeah."

*******

Momo and Sana were having fun playing around with the cub, they even took a picture with the cub.

"Best moments ever!" Momo cheered and Chaeyoung imitated her.

"Besh (best) day evel (ever)!"

Soon, the three of them were feeling exhaust and wants to take a rest. On the way home, Chaeyoung isn't feeling well, Sana and Momo didn't noticed it.

The bus stopped in front of Momo's house, she then carried Chaeyoung.

"Feeling tired, Chaeng-ah?" Momo asked the cub as soon as they stepped inside Momo's house.

Momo's parents were gone for their unfinished business, so Momo was alone in their house now and she insisted Sana and Chaeyoung to sleep over their house which Sana agreed.

"Mommy... I-i c-can't..." Chaeyoung can't speak properly, so Sana and Momo kneeled down to level her height.

"What's wrong?" The two Japanese lass asked worriedly.

The cub clenched her chest.

"I c-can't..."

"You can't what?" Sana asked, panicking.

Before the cub could answer, her world suddenly collapsed and she see nothing only black. The cub passed out and fainted on Sana's arm.

"Chaeyoung-ie...

Chaeyoung-ie...

Chaeyoung-ie..." The cub didn't respond at all making Momo and Sana panicked more.

"Call a cab, Momo-ya, we'll bring her in the hospital, hurry Momo-ya!"

When Momo found a taxi instead of cab why not taxi? So, they quickly hop in and hurriedly went to the nearest hospital.

To be continued...