[23]

....earlier....

"Mommy...."

"Dahyun-nie....

Tzuyu-ah....

Teacher Im, teacher Park..." the small cub was crying as she couldn't find those person she's mentioning. Chaeyoung wandered her eyes around, trying to find them.

"Mommy...

Dahyun-nie....

Tzuyu-ah..." Chaeyoung's loud sob could be heard. She cried and cried 'till her throat went dry.

Chaeyoung sat down on the side, she can't find them cause the place was so crowded.

How can she find them? She's so small.

She was still sobbing when there's a girl approaches her.

"Hey... Why are you crying?" The girl asked then Chaeyoung lift up her head and found a girl. Chaeyoung blinked her eyes multiple times trying to remember if she saw her before.

Chaeyoung beamed a smile as she remember the girl, she saw her before in the restaurant.

"Do you remember me?" The girl asked. She was surprise when Chaeyoung stood and hug her right away.

"I do remember you, Jessica mommy." Jessica smiles as she heard her calling her mommy.

Jessica hug her and caressed her back.

"Why are you crying?" Jessica asked as she faced her.

"Where's your mom?" Jessica asked.

"Mommy isn't around. We're having a field trip. I was lost, mommy Jessica. Please, help me, finding my teacher's and friends." Chaeyoung pleaded with tears in her eyes.

"Okay. I will. Just stop crying, alright? I'll help you find them. But, before that, how 'bout let's eat first?" Jessica suggested. Chaeyoung was about to refuse, but her stomach growled and that made Jessica laugh at her.

....meanwhile when Mina arrive....

"Where's my baby?" Mina asked, panting.

"Mina-ya, your baby is missing." Jihyo said, feeling nervous.

"What?!" Mina hissed.

"Don't worry, Mina-ya, we'll find her." Nayeon said, they were shock when Mina suddenly walk passed them, they then follow Mina.

"How long she'd been missing?" Mina asked them.

"4 hours."

"What?!"

....meanwhile....

Chaeyoung was feeling bored, she really wants to find her teachers and friends.

"Jessica mommy, can we go now? Can we find them? I am sure, they were worried about me now." Chaeyoung said.

"Okay. We'll find them." Jessica don't want to find them either, that's why she's making excuses that she's tired or hungry, Jessica wants to take this time having Chaeyoung with her whom she assumed it's her long lost daughter.

"Jessica mommy, where are we going?" Chaeyoung asked as Jessica drag her outside the place.

"We'll find them as I promise, I'll help you."

"They were inside." Chaeyoung pointed her index finger insides the building.

.....meanwhile....

"Where are we going, Mina-ya? I am sure, Chaeyoung wasn't there outside." Nayeon said as they continue following Mina from behind.

Mina went outside, then she saw a girl dragging a crying baby. The baby voice was familiar to Mina. So, she run towards them and called Chaeyoung by her name.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina calls, she wasn't sure if the baby heard her.

"Chaeyoung-ah." Mina shouted again. The girl was about to put the baby insides her car, but when she heard someone's calling, she turn around and loosen the grip.

"Mommy..." Chaeyoung cried and look across. Mina was there, standing calling for her name.

"Chaeyoung-ie." Dahyun and Tzuyu called her.

"Chaeyoung-ah, come back here." Jessica said as she chase Chaeyoung.

"No. I don't like you. I want my mommy." Chaeyoung raged.

"But, I am your mommy too."

"No, you're not!" With that, Chaeyoung rushed to Mina, she don't to look around, she wants to hug Mina right now.

As Chaeyoung reached Mina, she wasted no more and hug Mina right away.

"Mommy..." Chaeyoung cried, burying her face on the crook of Mina's neck.

"Chaeyoung-ie, what happen?" Dahyun and Tzuyu asked.

"A girl wants to get me. I'm afraid, mommy. She said, she's my real mommy. Mommy, I'm scared, I don't want to be here, I want to go home..." Chaeyoung sobbed.

Mina caressed her back and carry her.

"Okay. We'll go home later, okay? For now, let's enjoy." Mina said and carry her inside.

'I thought she left me for real. I'll protect you, my baby cub, 'till the end. I'll protect you no matter what even if its risky, I will do anything just to protect you.'

Nayeon, Jihyo and Mina watched how Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu playing with their other friends and classmates.

"I never experienced things like these." Mina confessed.

"You were introvert back then, Mina-ya." Nayeon mocked. Well, Nayeon's right, Mina is an introverted back then, even when she grow up she's still introvert, but when the baby cub came and enter her life, everything had changes.

"I can't believe, a small girl can removed all your introverted sides." Jihyo said and Mina nodded. Jihyo's right, because of Chaeyoung, Mina's introverted sides was gone.

"Yeah. She made me change." Mina blurted.

"You really love her, aren't you?"

"Yeah. I love her very much even though she didn't came from me." Mina smiles.

"The fact that she's SON and you named her you girlfriend's name Chaeyoung."

"That kid made me remember of Chaeyoung. Not just because she had a name like her or a last name, but her attitude too. That kid is a sociable kid, she can make everyone be proud of her, be amaze on her." Mina stated.

"What if; her real parents will show up and take her away from you?" Nayeon questioned and that made Mina stunned.

Mina doesn't know either. What if her real parents would show up and take her away from Mina? Would Mina let go of her just like that? Or she will fight? But, Mina have no right to fight cause in the first place, she isn't her real mother.

To be continued...