[15]

Morning came and Mina woke up before her ward. Mina checked on her ward and kissed her cheeks before she went out their bedroom. It was weekend, so Chaeyoung have no class today. Mina went to the bathroom and took a bath for 20 minutes then after that, she went to the kitchen.

Mina was now cooking some delicious foods for her war. Actually she cook Chaeyoung's favorite and Mina knows how the cub misses her.

After Mina cooked, she was shock, the cub wasn't there as she always did when she woke up, she'll going to the kitchen and found her mom cooking something then she'll sneak and hug Mina's waist or legs, but now it was new.

Mina placed the foods on the dining table and went upstairs.

Mina enter their bedroom, at the moment she went inside, she found the cub shaking and having a hard breathing. Mina immediately approach the cub and checked her body if she's burning or something, but she isn't burning.

"Chaeyoung-ie...

My little cub, what's wrong with you?

My little cub, hey wake up." Mina tried to make her calm, though she think the cub was just having a bad dream, but hell no. The cub was having a hard breathing and Mina notices it, finally.

Mina cried, her hands were shaking as she dialed Nayeon's number.

[Nayeon-nie.]

[Yeah. Speaking.]

[Chaeyoung-ie. Chaeyoung-ie is having a hard breathing.]

[What?!] Mina could sensed that Nayeon shouted on the other line and she was shock too.

[Jeongyeon will be there. Just wait, okay? Calm yourself first, Mina-ya.] Mina hang up the call as she can't utter a words, her attention were on the cub.

Soon, Jeongyeon came and she put the facial rebreather mask on Chaeyoung's nose then hurriedly drove her car in the hospital where she work.

When they reached the hospital, Jeongyeon immediately call for an emergency, they bring the cub on the emergency room.

Mina was crying while sitting on the chair in the hospital where are visitors usually sit when they were waiting.

Nayeon, Momo, Sana and Jihyo came and found Mina crying.

"Mina-ya..."

"Where's Chaeyoung-ie? What happened to her?" Sana asked, feigning innocent.

"At the emergency room." Mina reply, her voice were cracked due to crying.

Mina look at them, one by one, as if she was glaring them or scanning their body down to their soul.

"Does the four of you knows about these?" Mina asked them as she wipe her own tears.

The four look at each other, a guilt feeling were written on their faces.

"Does the four of you knows about these?!" Mina repeated, her voice raises a bit, though Mina hates it when she shouts on someone, but now she did. It's not her nature to raise her voice, but she senses that the four of them had hidden secrets about her toddler.

"Mina-ya, we will tell you, just..." Sana was cut off when Mina glared at her.

"Will you don't fool me?!"

"Mina-ya, just listen.." Nayeon caressed Mina's back, comforting her and making her calm as well.

"I hate the four of you." Mina raged and cry more. It was like someone's betrayed her. They hides secrets from Mina about her toddler.

"Mina-ya..."

To be continued...