[8]

It was weekend today, Momo and Sana as usual they're going to visit Mina in her apartment. And the two were curious and confused as well, why Mina had to rush every time Momo and Sana invited her to hang out with them.

"let's visit her now."

"Momo-chan, don't forget to buy foods."

"let's buy foods then."

"let's go."

The two Japanese lass went to the nearest convenience store to buy foods and drinks.

"Let's get 5 drinks." Momo said making Sana widened her eyes.

"Why?"

"I don't know. I just want to buy 5 drinks."

"Alright."

Meanwhile, at Mina's apartment, during weekend, Mina and Chaeyoung had to clean their apartment. Mina taught her ward to clean the house during weekends. Mina and Chaeyoung were enjoy cleaning the apartment.

"Mom..." Mina halts and look on her ward.

"Yes?"

"You're a ballet dancer, right?" Her ward asked, one time the cub caught Mina dancing alone in their living room.

"Yes."

"Can we turn on the radio?"

"Yeah. Put a music then, if you want." Mina said and the cub obeyed.

(Chaeng played "Like Ohh Ahh" by Twice)

While cleaning, the small cub was dancing and she sang along, Mina was stunned seeing her ward like that, dancing, singing and she did rapping as well.

Soon, they're done cleaning the house, Chaeyoung was feeling exhaust, so she sat lazily on the couch.

"Tired?" Mina asked as she sat next to her ward, the toddler just nodded her head while her eyes were close.

"Go take a bath." Mina commanded and the cub mumbled something.

"Kiss me first."

"You're smell's bad." Mina joked earning a cute pout from her ward, then Mina kissed the toddler on her cheek

"Go now."

"Love you, mommy." The cub said as she run off to the bathroom.

Mina giggled.

Meanwhile, Momo and Sana has arrived in front of Mina's apartment door, the two argue who will going to knock the door.

Momo pressed her right cheek on the door as she heard something insides her apartment.

"Mina's listening music."

"Ah... I'll knock the door then." Sana knocked the door. Then Mina heard that someone's knocking the door, then she opened it revealing her two best friends.

"S-sana. M-momo. What are you d-doing h-here?" Mina stuttered and look around wishing that her ward won't show up.

Momo pushed Mina aside, it wasn't harsh it was her usual doings.

Both Momo and Sana sat on Mina's couch.

"Wow. Your apartment was so clean." Sana complimented.

"Yeah. I was cleaning the whole day." Mina reply and let out a nervous laugh.

"Mina-chan..." Sana called her name softly.

"Yes?"

"Are you hiding something?" Sana asked, feeling curious and confused, it was mixed.

"Nothing." Mina shook her head aggressively.

"Seriously?" Momo asked, making sure if Mina wasn't lying.

"Yeah. I'm serious." Mina whines. The two never see like this side of Mina, so now they sensed that Mina was lying.

"Are you su-" Momo and Sana halts when they heard a foot steps, a foot steps sounds running.

"Mommy..."

Mina widened her eyes and look up, Momo and Sana look up as well and found the baby cub upstairs.

"Mommy??" Momo and Sana asked in unison. Mina gulped nervously.

To be continued...