[5]

Night came...

Mina heard a cute snoring sound coming from the toddler next to her, she giggled and got up from her bed and went to the kitchen because Mina forgot that the toddler and her aren't taking dinner yet.

Mina checked her fridge if there's still have ingredients of pan cakes, she smile as she found that there's still have ingredients there.

Time skipped...

Mina was placing the pancakes on the dining table, Mina cooked a lot for her toddler then after she placed those foods, she heard someone crying coming from her bedroom, and she already who it was.

Mina hurriedly went to her bedroom, as she open the door she found the baby cub crying in her bed.

"Chaeyoung-ie..." Mina hugged the toddler and patted her back.

"Mommy, don't leave me." Chaeyoung sobbed against Mina's chest, though Mina found it disgusting when someone cried over her chest, but now she ignored it cause the toddler need her.

"I won't leave you, my little chaeyoung-ie." Mina assured and kissed the cub's forehead.

"Are you hungry?" Mina asked as she wiped the cub's tears away, the toddler nodded and smile.

"Okay, let's go down, I cooked food for you." Mina cheerfully said, the little cub clapped her hands and smile at Mina.

While they were eating, the little cub was just quiet and she was enjoying the foods that Mina cooked for her.

Mina can't stop smiling as she saw how happy the little cub is. Mina swore, from now on, she will stand as the cub's mom and everything. Mina never felt like this before when her lover died, her heart were now open for someone who wanted to enter, and the baby cub opened her heart.

"Mommy, so delicious." The little cub cheered.

"Ah... Really?"

"Yes, mommy. You should cook often." The little cub suggested making Mina nod her head.

"I will. For you." Mina said as she caressed the baby cub's bangs.

"I love you, mom." The cub mumbled as she hug Mina, Mina hug her back and smile.

"I will keep you, forever..."

Time skipped...

Chaeyoung was now asleep on Mina's lap, the two were sitting on the couch at the living room, Mina was showing something on the little cub not until she didn't notice that the little cub was now asleep on her lap.

Mina carried the baby cub going to her bedroom and put her gently on the bed, kissing her forehead and tucked her small body on Mina's penguin blanket.

"Good night, my little chaeyoung-ie." Mina laid besides the little cub because she needs to wake early tomorrow because they have a morning class.

To be continued...