First Date

Jenean's POV

When I saw Nathan standing at the door in his jet black suit and red tie it created at pool in between my legs. I wanted to fuck him right away. Breathe Jenean I said to myself.  He pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back and showed his little dimples that weren't going unnoticed. "Wow, you look beautiful. Nathan said and looked away from me. Jenean, how was work?" Nathan asked looking nervous. Hmmmm nervous was cute on him.  "Thank you." I said as I took the flowers from him. "Come in, I'm going to put my flowers in a vase."

Nathan's POV

I followed her into the kitchen. She bent over to get the vase from the cabinet. I didn't want to start this date off with sex but its hard not to when she's bent over and I keep catching glimpses of her red thong. I guess she found the vase and turned around but jumped at the sight in front of her. "Nathan I didn't know you were in here, you scared me." I took a deep breath and took a step back. She placed the flower in the vase and filled it with water. she set the flowers on the table and grabbed my hand and led us to the door. "Come on I wanna get out of here" she said and licked her lips so seductively. Clearing my throat, I held the door open for her and walked to my Porche and held her door open.

  "Thank you sir." "Jenean what have told you about that, its Nathan." I closed her door and jogged over to my side and got in. I started the car and asked her about her day. I seen the frown form on her face but quickly disappeared. I was curious as to why but wouldn't ruin our date with my curiosity.  "My day was okay, had to deal with a Lil BS but overall its been good."  The way she licked her lips was all to enticing.

Jenean's POV

Nathan began to tighten his grip on the steering wheel. I wasn't sure why but went along with it. I was beginning to feel a little tired so I turned over on my side and dozed off.

  I don't know how long I was sleep until I felt a warm hand sliding its way up my thigh. Who ever it was had a tingling feeling coming from my stomach and my juices flowing. My eyes started to flutter open and I came eye to eye with Nathan. Nathan had lust in his eyes and determination. I didn't realize that while I was sleep I had tossed and turned making my dress rise. I was slightly embarrassed and I think it showed. "Let's get you fixed up before we go inside here." Nathan said all while he had been running his hands up and down my thighs.

As we got out the car he gave his keys to valet and he took me by the waist as we entered Exquis. "Hi I'm Genie, how can i help you." The lady at the podium stared at Nathan and didn't think once to even acknowledge me. I didn't wanna ruin this date so I would save my comment for later. "Reservation for two under Love". She still had the nerve to bat her eyes and smiled as of I wasn't there. I guess Nathan caught my dislike for her. We followed her to our table in a secluded area. It was sweet and romantic. After we sat down and got situated our server came to us.

" Hi my name is Author and I'll be your server for night. Any I can you both?" Yes I'll have the Moules à la crème Normande (mussels cooked with white wine, Normandy cider,garlic and cream). I got this look from Nathan but couldn't distinguish what meant. Yes, and I'll have the Bourride (white fish stewed with vegetables and wine, garnished with aïoli). Author then asked us for our drinks. Nathan already knew what we could drink and told the waiter.

We talked about the night we met. We both agreed that we don't regret it. Just talking about that night brought a smile to my face. Author brought our food and we made small talk and ate.

My phone started to ring and I didn't wanna answer my phone but I had a gut feeling. "I'm sorry but I think I need to answer the phone." He nodded his head and I pulled out my phone. "May I speak to Jenean Harris?" "Yes this is her, how may I help you?" "We have a female under the name of Raquel Johnson in critical condition." That's all I had to before I broke out into tears.

Nathan in Media Photos!

Author's Note: Soooo what do you all think of the chapter? Please fill me in on how you feel about the chapter. Comment. Vote. Share.
Xoxo Geminibabiee