Clubbing

Before I could make to the kitchen,there was a knock at the door. Everybody was meeting up at my house so I already knew it was either Claire,Diamond,or Raquel. When I looked out the peep hole it was Diamond. As soon as I opened the foot she came stumbling in. Right then I knew she was already drunk. She slurred just trying to say hi. "Hey girl,I'm so ready to show off my new body." In case your wondering,she was on a lil gym fitness plan and loss 35 pounds. She looked me over and the look in her eyes couldn't be defined. "That body of yours is to perfect, especially those tone legs...round ass...small waist...and my god,those lips." Just then I saw her rubbing her legs together, fidgeting in her place. I didn't want to believe what I was thinking. I just shook the thought and told her thank you. "Hey Diamond,you want something to drink?" "Ummm yea,can I have some ginger ale. My stomach is feeling weird." I went to the fidgerator and got her a ginger ale and got me a bottle of sparkling water. When I came back into the living room she was nowhere to be found.

Author's Note: Its My First Time writing a story on wattpad. Auto Spelling May Fix Things That Shouldnt Be Fix.I'm Not Sure I Wanna Finish My Story. What Do You All Think I Should Do? Vote. Comment.