Suspense

Jenean's POV

After Nate left my office I sat there stunned at what had just played out. My office smelled like sex. Once I got up to get my clothes I felt the muscles in my body pulling.  I knew for sure I would be sore. But in my mind it was all worth it. I didn't know what to do now. "Get it together Jenean." I say to myself. Theres a knock at the door and I immediately stand to get my office back to its place. My clothes were a mess and I was exhausted. I straightened out my clothes and slid my heels on before saying come in.

  I went directly to my seat and thanked god for my comfortable seat. I opened my laptop prepared to hear about a case. Then I heard throats being cleared. Yes, throats. "Excuse me how can I help you?" No response. I looked up to be met by three familiar faces but only two i wanted to be bothered with. I didn't like holding grudges so I let it go.

Raquel's POV

"Soooo Jenean, care to explain why the guy we met at the club just walked out of here....sweaty,clothes a mess and what I assumed to be cum on the pant leg of the suit." "Your asking me. I dont know, why didn't you ask him?" Jenean responded but never once looking up at us. "Oh Jenean, dont even think we're any kind of fools. Look at you." I said. "What do you mean look at me, there's not a damn thing wrong with me." She said and stood up but on wobbly legs.

I didnt know if the girls caught that. But the look I got from them told me they did. The look Claire had on her face was priceless. She finally could jump down Jeneans's back. Jenean always got on her about her sleeping around. But now Claire finally could say something but not much considering Jenean never let men get close after her ex was killed.

  But the look in Diamonds eyes were a mix of something. The look of hurt and anger. And jealousy? I had to remember to talk to her about how weird she's been acting.

I turned back to Jenean and before she could away i caught a glimpse of a huge bruise on her neck and on her boobs.

Jenean's POV

  I knew they were all thinking something. They all had looks that spoke volumes. I took the time to look up at my reflection through my mirror on the wall. When I looked at Raquel her eyes were huge and kinda scared me. The screech that left her mouth me stiff and frightened. What The Hell Raquel?!?

Author's Note: Im Back N So Is The Story!!! Yay!!! Sorry For The Delays My True Readers. I Want You All To Know Your Support Is What. Keeps The Story Going. Soooo What Do You Think Raquel Saw? What Do You Think Triggered Diamond's Emotions? Comment. Vote. Share. Xoxo Geminibabiee